The Chiefs....where is their next loss?

Buffalo03

4 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Yes, and it doesn't dawn on you that that was a fluke?

They almost lost a bunch of games if I recall correctly. The below games came down to the wire. 

Raiders vs Chiefs was a close game - Raiders found a way to lose

Chargers vs Chiefs was a close game - Herbert got hurt towards the end

Titans vs Chiefs was a close game - Chiefs got 2 practice tries for a 2 pt conversion before the refs called the final successful one good.

2:25 starts the egregious Kelce bear hug and throw the DB but somehow its DPI and retry 2 pt conversion lmao.

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Why would I considered a fluke

I didn’t realize that flukes make a difference in the win loss column

Ok. But it's clear the Colts got lucky and are nowhere near the team the Chiefs are. It was a clear fluke. It was early in the season before teams hit their stride. The Colts lost that game handily now

5 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Yes, and it doesn't dawn on you that that was a fluke?

They struggled against a Titans team playing with the worst QB to probably every start an NFL game. Im not even sure the Titans got a first down the entire second half.  Any given Sunday.  They could lose to anyone. That doesnt make it a fluke.  Even the best teams lose.

13 hours ago, boyst said:

3 game road stretch to come home to a Seattle team that may still have some magic. May hold the answer to a loss.  The Chiefs may lose 1 more game but they are precariously built. A game lost by Kelce or any significant defense player (of which there are only a few) would hurt. If anyone beyond the Bengals can beat them it's the Chargers.  It'd be the neat to see the Rams get spicy, though. It's about time for them to wake up. 

The Ravens may not lose again, maintaining a 3 loss record. I'm more concerned there as we may not be able to catch the Chiefs but we damn sure might slip up and fall behind the Ravens. I don't want to travel to Baltimore.

Ravens:

Panthers

@Jaguars

Broncos

@steelers

@Browns

Falcons

Steelers

@Bengals

They never play well @ Cinci but that is a cakewalk. They'll finish 13-4 at worst. 

The Titans schedule will certainly have an L or two:

@packers

Bengals

@eagles

Jaguars

@chargers

Texans

cowboys

@jaguars

I like the matchup the Packers give, Bengals pr eagles could/should give them an L. Chargers or cowboys could also give them another L. That's 5 losses 12-5

And Miami:

Texans

@49ers

@chargers

@Bills

Packers

@patriots

Jets

Their biggest challenge is back to back west coast trips followed by a trip to buffalo for a 3 game road trip. the bills will play them tough and if healthy could beat them up. The Packers are never a pushover and could capitalize on a beaten up Fin team. Still hard to see more than 2 losses there at worst. 13-5 record

The Bills:

browns

@lions

@patriots*

Jets

Fins

@Bears

@Bengals

Patriots

If we play sloppy we could drop a fins and Bengals game.  There is no reason to believe the Patriots won't play us tough. And the Bears have had some surge but how can anyone expect that to be sustained and we have a good D to figure out Fields. We drop 1 game to the fish and it's a terrible situation. I think we will be amped up and Josh dialed in to will us a win. This team has to gel by then. A loss to the Bengals and surprise team puts us at 13-5. 

Why are we playing an 18 game season while everyone else plays 17 games. The league is always out to get us.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

They struggled against a Titans team playing with the worst QB to probably every start an NFL game. Im not even sure the Titans got a first down the entire second half.  Any given Sunday.  They could lose to anyone. That doesnt make it a fluke.  Even the best teams lose.

As we saw this past Sunday in OP...

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.