The Chiefs....where is their next loss?

Buffalo03

Any given Sunday.  They lost to the Colts.  Any team can lose to any other team.  If we dont get the one seed then we dont get the one seed.  Neither one seed made the SB last season.  The two seasons before that only one of the one seeds made the SB. One seed isnt end all be all.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Yet they still have 2 SB's appearances and one win there so this argument doesn't really matter.

Again, until this group can even get to one SB not sure what fans keep hanging their hat unless getting blown out in the AFFCG by the same Chiefs team 3 years ago is considered a monumental accomplishment.

Ah so they found a way to win one time so they are absolved of all your negativity, pessimism, defeatism and doubt. 

I highly doubt you take this route if the Bills win one. But we shall see.

Either way the discussion was about the Chiefs "always finding a way to win". The last two years they have not. In fact they have consistently lost in monumental fashion. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

They could easily lose this weekend.  They are very very good and Mahomes is obviously great, but they aren't some world beaters.  They just very narrowly escaped a loss in a game where the opposing QB could only complete 5 passes.  

But man, looking at the current standings, it is hard not to be completely sickened by the way the end of Sunday's game played out.  Definitely still stinging for me and probably will until we get on another winning streak - hopefully, starting this Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

If the Chiefs were to lose Kelce I would expect many more losses, luckily for Chiefs he’s never been hurt. 

Has anyone on the chiefs been hurt all year? I know they missed some corners for a game or two but seems like they've been ridiculously healthy. 

How nice.

Same with the eagles. Sorry but I'm glad they lost Davis and the TE for a little while. Two injuries all year? Sickening.

8 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

At Chargers

Vs Rams

At Bengals

At Broncos

At Texans

Vs Seahawks 

Vs Broncos

At Raiders

We are gonna have to win out for the 1 seed more than likely and the Chiefs will have to lose at least once. Where would you see a loss in their next 8 games? Cincy? They seem to maybe be the Chiefs kryptonite. Seattle? Just curious on everyone's thoughts. Even one more loss for us and you can kiss the one seed goodbye for the year. The Chiefs could lose twice but I don't see it

No one saw the Eagles losing to the Commanders

8 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

At Chargers

Vs Rams

At Bengals

At Broncos

At Texans

Vs Seahawks 

Vs Broncos

At Raiders

We are gonna have to win out for the 1 seed more than likely and the Chiefs will have to lose at least once. Where would you see a loss in their next 8 games? Cincy? They seem to maybe be the Chiefs kryptonite. Seattle? Just curious on everyone's thoughts. Even one more loss for us and you can kiss the one seed goodbye for the year. The Chiefs could lose twice but I don't see it

They literally lost to the colts

7 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

um.  No.  The Titans were the 1 seed.  They finished 12-5.  KC also finsihed 12-5 with a head to head loss to the Titans.  the bills were 11-6, and also had a head ot head loss to the Titans.  If you flip that titans game around you are the 1 seed.  But there wasn't a 3 way ie.

OK, that's right, but did recall the part about winning Tenn game would have been #1 seed as we'd also been Chiefs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.