At Chargers

Vs Rams

At Bengals

At Broncos

At Texans

Vs Seahawks 

Vs Broncos

At Raiders

We are gonna have to win out for the 1 seed more than likely and the Chiefs will have to lose at least once. Where would you see a loss in their next 8 games? Cincy? They seem to maybe be the Chiefs kryptonite. Seattle? Just curious on everyone's thoughts. Even one more loss for us and you can kiss the one seed goodbye for the year. The Chiefs could lose twice but I don't see it

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

At Chargers

Vs Rams

At Bengals

At Broncos

At Texans

Vs Seahawks 

Vs Broncos

At Raiders

We are gonna have to win out for the 1 seed more than likely and the Chiefs will have to lose at least once. Where would you see a loss in their next 8 games? Cincy? They seem to maybe be the Chiefs kryptonite. Seattle? Just curious on everyone's thoughts. Even one more loss for us and you can kiss the one seed goodbye for the year. The Chiefs could lose twice but I don't see it

You really think the Bills have a chance to win out?  This isn’t the 2021 Bills’ schedule.  The Chiefs will have to lose more than one of their remaining games…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Charles Romes said:

They get the Titans with the rookie QB, chargers as the most injured team in the league, bengals without chase.  

And they should have lost to the Titans.  They are far from unbeatable.  

Just now, mannc said:

You really think the Bills have a chance to win out?  This isn’t the 2021 Bills’ schedule.  The Chiefs will have to lose more than one of their remaining games…

Absolutely. 

Just now, Big Turk said:

And they should have lost to the Titans.  They are far from unbeatable.  

Absolutely. 

Not unless changes are made.  The way the Bills are turning the ball over, none of their remaining games is a shoe-in.  

• Like (+1) 1

I do believe we can win out.. especially if we ever get healthy.

That said, I also believe KC can as well.  

Agree with the OP.  If we lose one more game, I believe it's a wrap, because KC is way more consistent than us and they're likely not dropping two. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

3 game road stretch to come home to a Seattle team that may still have some magic. May hold the answer to a loss.  The Chiefs may lose 1 more game but they are precariously built. A game lost by Kelce or any significant defense player (of which there are only a few) would hurt. If anyone beyond the Bengals can beat them it's the Chargers.  It'd be the neat to see the Rams get spicy, though. It's about time for them to wake up. 

The Ravens may not lose again, maintaining a 3 loss record. I'm more concerned there as we may not be able to catch the Chiefs but we damn sure might slip up and fall behind the Ravens. I don't want to travel to Baltimore.

Ravens:

Panthers

@Jaguars

Broncos

@steelers

@Browns

Falcons

Steelers

@Bengals

They never play well @ Cinci but that is a cakewalk. They'll finish 13-4 at worst. 

The Titans schedule will certainly have an L or two:

@packers

Bengals

@eagles

Jaguars

@chargers

Texans

cowboys

@jaguars

I like the matchup the Packers give, Bengals pr eagles could/should give them an L. Chargers or cowboys could also give them another L. That's 5 losses 12-5

And Miami:

Texans

@49ers

@chargers

@Bills

Packers

@patriots

Jets

Their biggest challenge is back to back west coast trips followed by a trip to buffalo for a 3 game road trip. the bills will play them tough and if healthy could beat them up. The Packers are never a pushover and could capitalize on a beaten up Fin team. Still hard to see more than 2 losses there at worst. 13-5 record

The Bills:

browns

@lions

@patriots*

Jets

Fins

@Bears

@Bengals

Patriots

If we play sloppy we could drop a fins and Bengals game.  There is no reason to believe the Patriots won't play us tough. And the Bears have had some surge but how can anyone expect that to be sustained and we have a good D to figure out Fields. We drop 1 game to the fish and it's a terrible situation. I think we will be amped up and Josh dialed in to will us a win. This team has to gel by then. A loss to the Bengals and surprise team puts us at 13-5. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The Chiefs in general play a lot of close games even when they probably shouldn't.

But the problem is they always find a way to win because of having a generation talent at QB like Mahomes.

26 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

At Chargers

Vs Rams

At Bengals

At Broncos

At Texans

Vs Seahawks 

Vs Broncos

At Raiders

On paper the obvious choices for a potential loss are this week @ LAC and @ CIN in a few weeks.

Problem is KC seems to play even better on the road and both those teams are dealing with injuries as well, especially the Chargers who seemingly have lost half their roster already. Seattle is also interesting later in the year even at home for the Chiefs.

At the end of the day though we shouldn't even be in position to have to worry about what other teams do but even if the Chiefs do lose one more game does anybody believe the Bills are going to win out against what might be the toughest remaining schedule in the league? I still see 12-5 best case for the Bills and the Chiefs aren't dropping 3 more games so it's a moot point.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

But the problem is they always find a way to win because of having a generation talent at QB like Mahomes.

On paper the obvious choices for a potential loss are this week @ LAC and @ CIN in a few weeks.

Problem is KC seems to play even better on the road and both those teams are dealing with injuries as well, especially the Chargers who seemingly have lost half their roster already. Seattle is also interesting later in the year even at home for the Chiefs.

At the end of the day though we shouldn't even be in position to have to worry about what other teams do but even if the Chiefs do lose one more game does anybody believe the Bills are going to win out against what might be the toughest remaining schedule in the league? I still see 12-5 best case for the Bills and the Chiefs aren't dropping 3 more games so it's a moot point.

And if Mahomes gets injured? Never can make assumptions that far ahead.

Edited by Big Turk

Bills have played in so many games at Kansas City in recent years I doubt they would be intimidated if they had to go there again.   Let's not forget, KC is an excellent road team and Mahomes' numbers on the road are very good.  

Hey, let's just get back to winning and make the playoffs first.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Bills have played in so many games at Kansas City in recent years I doubt they would be intimidated if they had to go there again.   Let's not forget, KC is an excellent road team and Mahomes' numbers on the road are very good.  

Hey, let's just get back to winning and make the playoffs first.

He's never played a road playoff game.  

Anybody acting like it's not a big deal if this team doesn't get the 1 seed (and especially if KC does) is just coping.  It would be a complete regular season failure. 

I get we have sustained a ton of injuries, but this team is built to get the 1 seed.  The beauty of what Beane has built is in both it's high end players AND depth.  Most teams have one or the other.  That depth is supposed to carry us in the regular season, and then Allen, Diggs, Von etc take over in the Playoffs. 

Pegula isn't spending league leading cash over cap to constantly trot out a 3 seed because this team can't figure out how to win games in the middle of the season. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Greg S said:

At Chargers could be a loss. Divisional games are usually tough. Did anyone think the Eagles would lose to Washington this past Monday.

i did actually, i expected Wash to have good chance at upset.

If you watch Eagles play they don't have the horses. And Hurts can't pass. They barely beat bad teams. And had only 3 turnovers before MNF so that is also big factor in winning previously. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

They get the Titans with the rookie QB, chargers as the most injured team in the league, bengals without chase.  

Chase could be back by then possibly. He was given a 4-6 week time frame and they have already played 2 games and had a bye without him

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.