Browns at Bills 2004

Buffalo03

Couldn't find the full game. I forgot about this game until I went back and looked it up in the Browns bs Bills history. This is our best win against the Browns at home. We have beaten them 5 times at home but this one is a complete drubbing of the Browns 37-7, so I felt I had to go with this. This was in the middle of a 6 game win streak we went on in 2004 before the well known failure in the season finale against the Steelers. I can't find the full game so I posted NFL Primetime highlights of it. Anyone who went to this game or has any memories of it, feel free to share and as always....GO Bills. As Chris Berman would say "Let's get off the schnide" this sunday

Edited by Buffalo03

11 minutes ago, QCity said:

This was the worst professionally played game I have ever seen, it was so bad it was memorable.  Bills had like 5 pre snap penalties, motion/Offside at home.

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

How about the Derek Anderson 2 for 17 game which we still managed to lose 🤮

look at the post above yours.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.