Antonio Brown shares text from Brady blasting him

Big Turk

Wow.  Probably the most respect I've ever had for Tom Brady.

Good for him being honest with Antonio Brown, and trying to make him aware of his self-destructive behavior.  You have to wonder how many "friends" in Brown's circle refuse to tell him the truth.

Not surprised that Brown lacks any self-awareness about his own antics, and thinks making this public will paint Brady in a bad light.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 7

13 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Wow.  Probably the most respect I've ever had for Tom Brady.

Good for him being honest with Antonio Brown, and trying to make him aware of his self-destructive behavior.  You have to wonder how many "friends" in Brown's circle refuse to tell him the truth.

Not surprised that Brown lacks any self-awareness about his own antics, and thinks making this public will paint Brady in a bad light.

As much as I want to try and hate Brady, he seems to be a good human being for the most part.

• Agree 3

It seems like the kind of thing that you wanna say in a conversation, but when he was dealing with a guy who was that erratic, it was a good thing to put down in text. Give him a chance to review and digest what Brady had said. Seems like he just proved a point by ignoring it and continuing down the spiral that he has gone down. Then, compounding that issue he decided to air out that laundry in public. AB was a crisis averted by the Bills in a major way. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

It seems like the kind of thing that you wanna say in a conversation, but when he was dealing with a guy who was that erratic, it was a good thing to put down in text. Give him a chance to review and digest what Brady had said. Seems like he just proved a point by ignoring it and continuing down the spiral that he has gone down. Then, compounding that issue he decided to air out that laundry in public. AB was a crisis averted by the Bills in a major way. 

Not so sure about that.

I would be VERY cautious about sending Antonio Brown a letter like this.  As erratic and volatile as he is, I wouldn't want him to go off the deep end.  Sadly, it wouldn't shock me if Antonio takes his own life and at a way too early age.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, DrDare said:

Is AB so low IQ that he posted this thinking it would make Tom look bad?

The only rational reasons I can think of are that he’s making a cry for help and/or ultimately appreciated Brady for calling him out.  Otherwise, if he was trying blast Brady, that ain’t gonna be the way to do it.

2 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Not so sure about that.

I would be VERY cautious about sending Antonio Brown a letter like this.  As erratic and volatile as he is, I wouldn't want him to go off the deep end.  Sadly, it wouldn't shock me if Antonio takes his own life and at a way too early age.

He loves himself. He is more likely to take someone else's life.

Edited by MJS

23 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Not so sure about that.

More likely he hurts somebody else.  AB is a bit self absorbed so I think he misteps against another person quicker than himself.  He definitely has some mental problems.  So never know which way the cte will trigger, just a matter of when and the details on who.

1 hour ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Brady is a sanctimonious D-Bag.  He only cared about Brown to the extent it was gonna help him win another Super Bowl.  I’m sure he’s reached out to Bown since then to see how he’s doing.  

May be, but what he said was 100% accurate and Brown would do well to heed his advice in general.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.