Avoid the NFL network tonight.

Greg S

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

There's no despair.  It was just bad football.  Sloppy playing, crappy play calling, stupid mistakes, four total interceptions.

There is a difference between entertaining and good.

That was horrible football by both teams.  That's why it was so close.

Defense is part of the game. If a defense isnt forcing mistakes by good offenses, but also losing at points throughout the game, then what are you even watching?

Aside from win/loss column, I'd rewatch this game over the Steelers blowout 10 to 1.

9 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

nah, i'm good.

i'm tired of watching "good fun games" that end up in a Bills L.

I still haven't rewatched the idiocy in KC

I mean its great you picked up on the KC game and the Vikings game as being labeled as respective games of the year and yes we lost both of them. But this narrative that it is always that way is silly. 

Like I said, to each their own. Wallow in the misery that the Bills aren't obliterating every opponent like Week 1 and Week 2. I will enjoy watching the Bills play competitive football week in and week out.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

I mean its great you picked up on the KC game and the Vikings game as being labeled as respective games of the year and yes we lost both of them. But this narrative that it is always that way is silly. 

Like I said, to each their own. Wallow in the misery that the Bills aren't obliterating every opponent like Week 1 and Week 2. I will enjoy watching the Bills play competitive football week in and week out.

I'd be better with the Bills getting boatraced than crapping down their own legs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

Defense is part of the game. If a defense isnt forcing mistakes by good offenses, but also losing at points throughout the game, then what are you even watching?

Aside from win/loss column, I'd rewatch this game over the Steelers blowout 10 to 1.

I'm not so convinced that good defense is what won that game for the Vikings but bad defense or mistakes by the Bills that gave the game away. Cam Lewis and his lack of situational awareness when he tried to intercept that pass to Jefferson instead of simply knocking it down was absolutely egregious. Allen's interception in the end zone to end the game in OT was not forced and an absolute unnecessary throw.  

I will be watching. 

First half tonight.

second half tomorrow.

The Bills only get so many games. And we only get so many opportunities as fans to see them. I would encourage any fan who likes to discuss the team to rewatch, and pick something to focus on.  (OL, Allen, WRs, run game, Edmunds, Miller). 

Enjoy the show. Form your own opinions. The media has enough garbage for us to sort through, so I hope people take the opportunity to see for themselves areas that were otherwise overlooked, misconstrued, or flat out wrong 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, zow2 said:

This Vikings game will haunt me, worse than 13 seconds or whatever other soul crusher.  The Bills had like a 99.9% chance of winning a few different times in that game late.   It's almost unbelievable that the Vikings overcame that, or that the Bills choked it.

Well, the Vikings did have a .1% chance of winning.

These win percentage things are dumb IMHO.  But they're always right. If one team with a 75% chance of winning wins then yeah there was 75% they would. If they lose, well, there was a 25% chance they wouldn't. 

5 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I will be watching. 

First half tonight.

second half tomorrow.

The Bills only get so many games. And we only get so many opportunities as fans to see them. I would encourage any fan who likes to discuss the team to rewatch, and pick something to focus on.  (OL, Allen, WRs, run game, Edmunds, Miller). 

Enjoy the show. Form your own opinions. The media has enough garbage for us to sort through, so I hope people take the opportunity to see for themselves areas that were otherwise overlooked, misconstrued, or flat out wrong 

I often watch losses for this very reason.  Often they look a little different than they did in the heat of the moment.  I have even watched the Music City Forward Lateral game a few times but I turn it off after the Bills kick that last FG.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Airseven said:

Could be worse. They could opt for a featured trilogy: Cardinals, Chiefs, Vikings. 

Add in Music city and could be the end of the fanbase entirely

10 hours ago, Budkin said:

Same. I've never re-watched it.

You will once the Bills win the SB. That’s my plan anyways

Watched the game right after... Really Josh didn't play that bad nor did he play that great.  Key areas outside of Josh .. 

1. 4 - 19th JJ doesn't make that catch if Lewis hand does not pin ball against JJ arm.. "Knock it down"

2. Don't think Singletary fumbled that ball, looked like ground caused it.. ..(Davis reception is a makeup call)

3. Benford missed open field tackle ..nuff said 

4.  4th - 2 no field goal attempt 

5. Harrison Philips Owned the LOS on many plays including the fumble.. 

Edited by fan_in_tx

4 minutes ago, fan_in_tx said:

Watched the game right after... Really Josh didn't play that bad nor did he play that great.  Key areas outside of Josh .. 

1. 4 - 19th JJ doesn't make that catch if Lewis hand does not pin ball against JJ arm.. "Knock it down"

2. Don't think Singletary fumbled that ball, looked like ground caused it.. ..(Davis reception is a makeup call)

3. Benford missed open field tackle ..nuff said 

4.  4th - 2 no filed goal attempt 

5. Harrison Philips Owned the LOS on many plays including the fumble.. 

I forgot about this call, I still feel it should have been overturned as not sure what angle they saw that showed it was fumbled before his knee hit. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.