cv05

6 hours ago, cv05 said:

2021 snap percent with bills : 51%
2022  snap percent with houston : 61% 

2021 tackles with bills : 18
2022  tackles with houston (1/2 season) : 23

2021 tfl with bills : 1
2022  tfl with houston (1/2 season) : 9

Coaching = getting the most out of what you've got. McDermott and Co. appear to stink at it. Other evidence - the rest of the d-line and a defense full of 1st and 2nd round picks. Dabol having a better record with a garbage team. 13 seconds, etc etc.

Stop just stop your making a fool of yourself 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, cv05 said:

Hadn't really being paying attention - but he has 8 sacks this year. Same as Von. Through half a season he has 4 times as much as he accumulated all of last year with us. 

With the busts we have on the d-line and absolute criminal mismanagement of this roster (Ed Oliver, AJ Epenessa, Boogie Basham, Greg R., $$$$ in Von, numerous free agents) I feel this is a real indictment on our coaching staff and talent evaluation. Especially with glaring holes on the O-line and at WR.

The only reason this team is relevant is the lottery ticket we cashed named Josh Allen.

WOW !! I was hoping that they would keep Jerry around to pair him with Von he was one of the D front players that was getting pressure but didn't have anyone to help on the other side like he did when Mario was here .

But the absolutely criminal statement for god sake give it up !! If you can't see that injuries have played a huge part in the reason why the Bills have been losing of late you need to be a fan of another team McD & Beane are the best thing that has happened to this team in YEARS !!

OUT 

Hyde 

Poyer

Tre 

Groot

Elam 

Edmunds - not 100%

Milano - not 100 % 

Browns 1st game back 

And these are all starters Sure Jerry would be a welcome sight but you have to know when to move forward & look to the future with the younger players .

REALLY but this has nothing to do with it it's all the coaches fault WTFE !! 

You are just another one of those dooms day guys & by chance the Bills don't go out & just blow every single opponent away by 20 or more points the sky is falling & we have to fire every body to go back into the doldrums of what was .

Man look at the Steelers they are normally in the play offs last year the Colts were really good this year not so much but praise god we have the Pegs & not Irsay as owners because you would get you wish McD would be fired & let the rebuilding start all over .

Then you have to realize how many new targets does Josh have that there is little to no chemistry with plus the fact of a new OC with change there will come times like this but they need to weather the storm they will come through on the other side .

I bet you were one to that last year because Beasely had a opinion you wanted him fired too - well how's that working out if he was still here i think things would be a little bit different but until Josh gets to fell comfortable with ALL the new parts we will have to listen to the Fire this guy he sucks posts that come with the lose . 🙄

GO BILLS !!! 

8 hours ago, cv05 said:

Hadn't really being paying attention - but he has 8 sacks this year. Same as Von. Through half a season he has 4 times as much as he accumulated all of last year with us. 

With the busts we have on the d-line and absolute criminal mismanagement of this roster (Ed Oliver, AJ Epenessa, Boogie Basham, Greg R., $$$$ in Von, numerous free agents) I feel this is a real indictment on our coaching staff and talent evaluation. Especially with glaring holes on the O-line and at WR.

The only reason this team is relevant is the lottery ticket we cashed named Josh Allen.

Dude I agree 100% !! All the hype for Miller and I never hear his name called! Alot of players cashing huge checks for nothing. I am really starting to doubt the coaching staff not only in play calling but player acquisition. Why did we trade for Hines? Why not kick a field goal and go up 3 scores? Why not kick a field goal and take a tie? Take it to the bank that half game will be huge when all is said and done this year.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Why not kick a field goal and take a tie? Take it to the bank that half game will be huge when all is said and done this year.

Because no one kicks a field goal on 2nd down with a minute to go and 2 timeouts from the opponents 20 yard line. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

I didn't know that this had to be explained but here we are.  Thank you for your service.  Stay safe out there.

Not sure if this is sarcasm but someone was actually questioning why they didn't kick the game tying field goal on the play Josh threw the final pick..

1 minute ago, Motor26 said:

Not sure if this is sarcasm but someone was actually questioning why they didn't kick the game tying field goal on the play Josh threw the final pick..

Yes, I saw.  Which is why I thanked you for explaining to him that field goal attempts are rare on 2nd downs.  No child left behind.

• Like (+1) 1

Good for Hughes. I guess the change of scenery and scheme are helping him accumulate some individual stats.

As for our defense, sign me up for some more scheme versatility. We have done the same thing for so long I think we are due to mix things up more. Be a little more aggressive and blitz more. Let the pass rushers pin their sars back and not worry about gaps soketimes. Get some weird packages. Do more to confuse the offense. Maybe you will give up some plays, but we are already allowing the occasional back breaking play anyway.

With all the injuries, I don't think we can just run the same boring scheme. I'm starting to think we really need three guys to be healthy to run it effectively: Hyde, Poyer, and Milano. We are missing two of those right now.

14 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Jerry is great. 

Sacks are weird. Jerry would always get pressure, but would have some years where he just couldn’t finish. That can be bad luck more than anything. Glad he is getting some this year. 

The refs weren’t paying attention that he is now with Houston.  Opponents can’t get away with holding him now.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Gugny said:

Even after looking like ass for three straight weeks, the Bills are #2 in the NFL in points scored/game and points allowed/game.  And they're still favored to win the Super Bowl.

Who's your favorite team?

Don’t give a goofball the time of day.  This was intended to insight problems.  Nothing else.

7 hours ago, T master said:

WOW !! I was hoping that they would keep Jerry around to pair him with Von he was one of the D front players that was getting pressure but didn't have anyone to help on the other side like he did when Mario was here .

But the absolutely criminal statement for god sake give it up !! If you can't see that injuries have played a huge part in the reason why the Bills have been losing of late you need to be a fan of another team McD & Beane are the best thing that has happened to this team in YEARS !!

OUT 

Hyde 

Poyer

Tre 

Groot

Elam 

Edmunds - not 100%

Milano - not 100 % 

Browns 1st game back 

And these are all starters Sure Jerry would be a welcome sight but you have to know when to move forward & look to the future with the younger players .

REALLY but this has nothing to do with it it's all the coaches fault WTFE !! 

You are just another one of those dooms day guys & by chance the Bills don't go out & just blow every single opponent away by 20 or more points the sky is falling & we have to fire every body to go back into the doldrums of what was .

Man look at the Steelers they are normally in the play offs last year the Colts were really good this year not so much but praise god we have the Pegs & not Irsay as owners because you would get you wish McD would be fired & let the rebuilding start all over .

Then you have to realize how many new targets does Josh have that there is little to no chemistry with plus the fact of a new OC with change there will come times like this but they need to weather the storm they will come through on the other side .

I bet you were one to that last year because Beasely had a opinion you wanted him fired too - well how's that working out if he was still here i think things would be a little bit different but until Josh gets to fell comfortable with ALL the new parts we will have to listen to the Fire this guy he sucks posts that come with the lose . 🙄

GO BILLS !!! 

T as always, you are the master.  Don’t give this guy you’re time.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.