Who was the yahoo here who said it was better to have Tyreek Hill in division?

Pine Barrens Mafia

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Nothing is going to make me happier then watching Miami beat KC in the playoffs if this season ends McDisaster style.  

Full stupid.  Everything about that trade absolute garbage.  You trade him in conference.  To a team fledgling to be relevant stuck with a QB they don’t want and you give him the most dangerous WR in the NFL.  I know they thought little of Miami - and maybe it turns out that way because they really could easily be 5-5 and probably should be.  But Tua missed 3 games so who knows.  

Just as bad, the Giants trading Toney because he didn’t want to play for them.  So you trade him to Kansas City.  “Ok fine…..you don’t want to play here - go play with Patrick Mahomes then!”

That’s what pouting after your draft will get you - fully expect the Jets to trade Elijah Moore to Green Bay in the off season.  

I would say that KC opting to trade Hill made sense for KC in that it is allowing us (KC) to get our cap right.  I would also say that losing Hill, even as KC and Mahomes lead the league in scoring and all that wihtout him, is still a loss because you guys know as well as anyone, Hill is a rare game changer, a guy that makes great plays in the clutch that so few can.  This Toney trade MIGHT be the thing that really tips the scale here.  I've seen the guy on the field for the Chiefs now, just two games....and he's one of those guys who you can watch and say "he just looks different".  It's plain to see that guy has speed, twitch and underated strength.  

I don't know what his problem was with the Giants but a 3rd and 6th for this dude, who is cheap and under contract for 2 more season AFTER this one...and then tags if needed.......  The Bills should have called Dabol and upped the offer just to block KC from getting this guy.  As Toney gets more and more involved, and learns the playbook.... watch out.  

As far as Hill going in confernece...sure, I'd rather KC didn't send him to an AFC team we could well face in a playoff game, but KC was correct in understanding that 
they would be fine with Mahomes and whoever else, and Miami was the team offering the goods.  (wich KC has already converted into contributing assets as well)

They haven't done anything but show improvement, BRAVO! 

Championship? No

Playoffs? No

Division? No

They've shown to have a pretty competent offense but keep in mind they still give up a ton of points to the opposition. Their point differential is 11!!!

Vikes scored 24: L

Ravens scored 38: W

Bears scored 32: W

Lions scored 27: W

Jets scored 40: L

Bengals scored 27: L

Tyreek has made a world of difference in Tua's development but he's only brought them closer to a winning season and possible playoffs. They are not winning in the postseason with a defense that gives up that many points week in and week out. 

But hey, it's a feel good story for their fans so far. 

Of course it's JMHO...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.