Who was the yahoo here who said it was better to have Tyreek Hill in division?

Pine Barrens Mafia

45 minutes ago, B-Large said:

I wanna be in a great division and beat the best.  Just makes us more playoff stout.

Oh.  I want things to be absolutely as easy as possible to give us the highest possible chances to win.

If every opposing starting QB this year got injured before we played them, so  that we only played backups, I'd be ecstatic.

1 hour ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

That may be the ULTIMATE bad take in all of internet history. Sure, he's no longer on KC, but he's made a divisional rival MUCH better than they've been in forever.

That's the thing that chaps more than anything about this year. Their offense is now better than ours.

And it took them all of a year to do it.

Let's see if they can sustain it when the weather turns and Tua's arm might need to be better because of snow or winds etc. 

1 hour ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

That may be the ULTIMATE bad take in all of internet history. Sure, he's no longer on KC, but he's made a divisional rival MUCH better than they've been in forever.

That's the thing that chaps more than anything about this year. Their offense is now better than ours.

You scared bro?

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Its because they can run the ball.  

So can the Bills.  

Mostert (10 games) has 118 attempts (11.8/game)/543 yards/4.6 YPC

Singletary (9 games) has 92 attempts (10.2/game)/394 yards/4.3 YPC

The Bills offense is currently 2nd in the NFL for points scored/game.

Bills and Dolphins each have 8 rushing TDs on the season.

Dolphins have 21 rec. TDs and the Bills have 20 .. in one fewer game.

Bills offense is better.  Especially when Josh isn't handing the ball to the other team at the alarming rate he has been.

We be fine.

• Like (+1) 2

So can I get this take down for sure? Because this is interesting in terms of bad internet takes.

You would prefer Tyreek Hill playing with Patrick Mahomes than Tua Tagovailoa? Did I get that right?

So in all honesty, you consider Tua the bigger threat to the Bills postseason run than Mahomes? 

Come on man. No one wanted Hill in the division but away from Mahomes is absolutely better than anyone else. Also the Dolphins beat up on 3 bad teams and suddenly their offense is better than ours? I bet you made a thread or at least a post last year talking about how the bills werent good bc we beat bad teams last year 😂

Lions PPG 29.3 (32nd)

Bears PPG 24.7 (25th)

Browns PPG 26.4 (31st)

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Nothing is going to make me happier then watching Miami beat KC in the playoffs if this season ends McDisaster style.

Nothing will make you happier than watching the fish win a playoff game?  What's wrong with you.   How about,  Belichick & Brady reuiniting and winning 1 more SB when Brady is 50 and BB is 76.    What other wonderful scenarios will make you happy?

DId you mean to say, it would be a total nightmare to see MIami beat KC in the playoffs before the Bills do.

• Haha (+1) 1

even if they somehow beat us next game - honestly i am not that concerned about them because 1 of two things will happen with their upcoming schedule becoming very difficult:

1) they'll get a *****ton of confidence and show they are world beaters - in which case it won't matter because they can beat anyone.

2) they're going to get pummeled and beaten, with Tua getting banged up again they won't survive past the opening playoff game if they get there.

Texans @ Fins - Fins win
Fins @ Niners - tough trip out west
Fins @ Bolts - 2nd trip out west in 2 weeks
Fins @ Bills - Bills will be wanting this revenge
Packers @ Fins - the Fins will be beaten up from travel and tough games, this could be tough for them
Fins @ Pats - The fins always beat the Pats at home, and lose on the road.
Jets @ Fins - final game and they may have 2 losses here so a 5 loss season or 6 loss season may not matter much

The Ravens, also, have some interesting matchup coming.

8 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I’d wait til we see what Miami does against the meat of their schedule.  They’ve got @SF @LAC @BUF GB(assuming GB is starting to figure it out) comin up.  Doesn’t really matter what they’re doing against cupcake teams.  

we likely have a tiebreaker over kc right now because tyreek got traded so we’ll see how it works out.

I think the dolphins offense is a bit gimmicky and a tough pass defense is gonna give them issues…they didn’t do much of anything against cincy the half tua was healthy

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

8 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

huh? by what measure?  They suck at running the ball.  The have played one more game yet have scored only 2  more points than the Bills.

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

huh? by what measure?  They suck at running the ball.  The have played one more game yet have scored only 2  more points than the Bills.

Some people hate arguments driven by facts. Maybe the OP is merely an "Eye test guy."

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Their offense is not better. They barely eeked out a 16-10 win against the Steelers who we obliterated, lost Vikings 16-24, Jets 17-40, Bengals 15-27, and barely put up 21 with home field/temperature advantage against the Bills practice squad.  Yeah, they’ve beat up some ***** defenses. Good for them. It’s going to be a cold day in hell when they come to Highmark and face a healthy & seasoned Buffalo defense. 

Bills have scored 21+ points or more in 7 of their 9 games. Dolphins scored 21  points or less in 6 out of 10 games. When we play the Browns it will increase. They’re a good well-rounded team, but offense is not better. Not by a long shot. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.