The curse lives on!!!

tomur67

I really never thought that much about the curse before when it was joked about, but after Sunday I'm starting to reconsider.  I can understand losing when the other team is playing better than your team. Yes, it happens.  But, how many games have the Bills lost when the execution of a normal routine play was botched? How bazaar is it when the snap between the center and quarterback results in a touchdown for the defense, with seconds left to go in the game.  And Wide Right, Tennessee Miracle, 13 seconds, the list goes on. LORD, PLEASE HELP US take this curse away.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I had low expectations coming into this thread and was still disappointed.

I’ll see myself out now. Thanks.

bye!

don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya...

I too, as crazy as it sounds, feel the same way. cursed. that game made me sick to my stomach. feeling they had it won only to be kicked in the balls and have the wind knocked out.

the list is long for excruciating losses from this team through the decades. way too long. 

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Agree 3

You know when a curse becomes real? When you believe in it. My colleague told me she has a $6000 crystal in her living room and the feeling in that room makes it her favorite place on the planet. Know why? Because she believes it. 

If the Bills players believe they are cursed, then they are. I doubt that they do because Josh has said he's only a little-stitious. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

Talking to a guy on the plane out of Buffalo..  He loves the Sabres and Bills.  Probably in his early 70's.  Came up for the Sabres games (vs. Las Vegas, Boston) and the Bills/Min game.  He was so bummed out to be going back home 0 for 3.   It's brutal to be a Buffalo fan especially for us fans over 50 who have seen it all.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Is there a specific curse event you are referring to?

The first thing that comes to my mind is both my wife and myself getting food poisoning from a certain fast food restaurant after a Clemson football game. Rural SC roads are not exactly littered with rest rooms. 

But he’s probably talking about something else…….

• Haha (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

You do realize Browns fans believe they're cursed? And Jets fans, and Lions fans, and Jax fans and probably lots of other fan bases.

If curses existed and the Bills had one Bon Jovi would have bought the team and moved them to Canada 

Is there some reason why all those curses are mutually exclusive?

Maybe we are all cursed.

There isn't a hill of beans difference between the Cleveland Browns and Buffalo Bills, historically speaking.  We both seem like irrelevant, cursed franchises.  There are many such franchises in N. American major league sports. 

Which is why I am always perplexed at how much Bills fans love to make fun of Cleveland.

It's like making fun of your own brother.

1 hour ago, zow2 said:

Talking to a guy on the plane out of Buffalo..  He loves the Sabres and Bills.  Probably in his early 70's.  Came up for the Sabres games (vs. Las Vegas, Boston) and the Bills/Min game.  He was so bummed out to be going back home 0 for 3.   It's brutal to be a Buffalo fan especially for us fans over 50 who have seen it all.

or over 60

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.