Week 11: Browns at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

This reminds me of a good friend who went through high school  and college with me.

He was not good enough to play football at the college level, but he was naturally a big guy.

He was 6"5" and came in at like 285.  He was lifting weights in college just to see if he could get up to 300 LBs, b/c he thought it would be  cool if he got to 300 lbs.

One day at college, a cold winter climate, I saw him walking into the building wearing a t-shirt.

It was probably like 35 degrees out.  I and everyone around us were bundled up with winter coats, hats, gloves, scarves, whatever...it was winter.

I asked him why the hell he was in a t-shirt and he said "I love weather like this; this is the only time of year when I'm not hot and sweaty all the time."

And indeed, he basically didn't wear a coat during the winter.

I guess it's different for these really big guys.

Anyone else here that big and who doesn't wear a coat when it's cold out?

Are you sure that was your friend and not a totally different player?  We know how easily confused you get. 

• Haha (+1) 1

OK this is our line in the sand game. No room for excuses with a 3and 6 team that has their backup QB. Let’s get up on them early and take away their will. We can run on this team and Josh can throw for 300plus. The defensive front must pressure and keep Chubb from controlling the clock. No excuses if we’re as good as people think.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

This reminds me of a good friend who went through high school  and college with me.

He was not good enough to play football at the college level, but he was naturally a big guy.

He was 6"5" and came in at like 285.  He was lifting weights in college just to see if he could get up to 300 LBs, b/c he thought it would be  cool if he got to 300 lbs.

One day at college, a cold winter climate, I saw him walking into the building wearing a t-shirt.

It was probably like 35 degrees out.  I and everyone around us were bundled up with winter coats, hats, gloves, scarves, whatever...it was winter.

I asked him why the hell he was in a t-shirt and he said "I love weather like this; this is the only time of year when I'm not hot and sweaty all the time."

And indeed, he basically didn't wear a coat during the winter.

I guess it's different for these really big guys.

Anyone else here that big and who doesn't wear a coat when it's cold out?

I went to college in Saint Louis and it got pretty cold during the winter there at times(mid 20s a lot).

It was a good 15 minute walk from my dorm to the gym and I used to wear shorts most of the time even in winter...

When I got done working out I would be so hot and sweaty that I would walk back without my coat on and it would feel great.

Outside of that tho, I would be wearing a coat and pants...

35 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Starting Brown's CB Gregory Newsome is OUT for tomorrow's game after suffering a likely consussion in practice yesterday...should be something we can take advantage of.

when practice was cancelled yesterday the first thing I thought was “well at least we won’t risk any injuries in practice”.  Knowing the way this year has gone injury-wise, wouldn’t surprise me if we lost (another) starter ourselves.

I don’t wish injuries on anyone, but have to admit, with all the damn injuries our defense is dealing with - especially in the secondary - it was a little comforting to see The Browns have one of their own now. 

1 hour ago, Eastport bills said:

OK this is our line in the sand game. No room for excuses with a 3and 6 team that has their backup QB. Let’s get up on them early and take away their will. We can run on this team and Josh can throw for 300plus. The defensive front must pressure and keep Chubb from controlling the clock. No excuses if we’re as good as people think.

Idk what it is with Cleveland but they always seem to play us tough but I’m with ya tho I hope we crush those ****ers and get some of our swagger back going into Thursdays game…

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Bimmer323i said:

Idk what it is with Cleveland but they always seem to play us tough but I’m with ya tho I hope we crush those ****ers and get some of our swagger back going into Thursdays game…

Like I said, if we’re as good as the national media thinks, and we know we are, it’s time.to start burying people.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.