Week 11: Browns at Bills

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

This game is going to get cancelled. There is no way that the Bills will be able to get out of Orchard Park. 

I doubt it gets cancelled but cancelling the game wouldn't be the worst thing given our injury situation.

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I think we’re screwed. Idgaf what anybody here says, Edmunds is a team catalyst and necessary for our success. Tre’? Who knows anymore.. ‘he’s not ready”?? WTH does That even mean? GROOT? Too much missing. 🤬

And yet, the offense is completely healthy. 

I agree we are missing too much, at every level of the defense, to expect to be dominant against the Browns run game. I do think our pass rush can still be effective, and the absence of Justin Jefferson will immediately improve the likelyhood of success on the back end.

Unfortunately that means our offense will need to do the heavy lifting on Sunday. And they ain’t exactly humming right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Greg S said:

If they do, then I hope the league makes it a 4:25 start.

Unlikely.  It's a 1 hour flight, tops.  As long as team can take off by say 8:30-9am.  Then they will be ok, time-wise.  

This is obviously worse case/very disruptive.

Team is scheduled to fly out of Cheektowga on a charter plane, late afternoon/early evening Saturday.  Cheektowaga weather looks like it should clear for that to happen.  Getting all players/staff/etc, safely to the airport is step 1.  That to me is the biggest concern/risk, getting team out of town on time saturday.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Browns starting CB Greg Newsome might miss the game due to a potential concussion suffered in practice today...in the protocol, status in doubt for the game.

Do us a favor and forward this to Ken Dorsey please, with a note saying, "you might want to gameplan this".

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Last time Edmunds missed a game we gave up 264 yards rushing and 4 TDs.

Im about to bet a lot of money on Nick Chubb career game.

He missed the Steeler game this season, Dodson filled in just fine.

Don't like Tremaine missing either, but Dodson wasn't the sole reason our defense gave up points to Vikes 2nd half:

1. Dalvin Cook long TD: Benford or Lewis should have contained that run.

2. 10 points in 4th quarter/OT: Josh fumbles the snap, 7 points. Could have been avoided with a 4th down and 18 stop.

Too much being made of this...and to your point about Colts game LY, that was bc our dline was getting pushed into the stands all game.  Hence the dline overhaul.

12 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

He missed the Steeler game this season, Dodson filled in just fine.

Don't like Tremaine missing either, but Dodson wasn't the sole reason our defense gave up points to Vikes 2nd half:

1. Dalvin Cook long TD: Benford or Lewis should have contained that run.

2. 10 points in 4th quarter/OT: Josh fumbles the snap, 7 points. Could have been avoided with a 4th down and 18 stop.

Too much being made of this...and to your point about Colts game LY, that was bc our dline was getting pushed into the stands all game.  Hence the dline overhaul.

I know. Defense wasn’t too bad vs Vikings for the most part. Then momentum swung and the combined injuries were too much.

Also vs Indy the offense decided not to show up at all.

7 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Some of these posts man… Exactly Why are you a fan of the bills?

I thought perhaps by Friday the idiots would have been cleared out and we could get back to rational discussion of the upcoming football game but based on this on many other examples, apparently not.  Maybe tomorrow.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.