Week 11: Browns at Bills

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, mannc said:

ACL is a very serious injury.  A lot of guys never recover from it.  Everyone is assuming Odell Beckham, who’s older than Tre and was injured 3 months later, will just pick up where he left off next month.  Highly unlikely.  That’s why I would not have been down with drafting Jamison Williams in the first round…he’s still not playing either.

People are deep in their feelings about this and not thinking rationally

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

How does Tre go from being a game time decision a few weeks ago and having a vigorous workout pregame to being declared out on a Friday?

Could the Detroit slit turf play a factor here?  If not, what is going on there

Things change, and not all progress is linear. 

• Like (+1) 1

This week we should find out if the Bills offense Can get back on track? They are playing a Cleveland defense that isn't very good. Hill and Waddle were kept in check for the most part. Looks like they made an effort to contain them. (I suspect they will do the same to Diggs.) As a result, the Dolphins were able to run the ball very effectively. Can The Bills do the same thing? Will they try to run consistently? 

Defensively, it goes without saying Cleveland will run the ball and run some more. Then they will take their shots and try to make a few key 3rd down passes. Lately, QBs even mediocre ones have been successful in 3rd and longs. Can The Bills contain that Cleveland awesome running attack? This defense with its injuries has serious limitations. 

I don't see a blowout here. I just think the Bills have too many injuries, are playing poorly, now out of their routine, lost home field advantage, Allen looks like he did when he first came into the league, and the coaching is sub par. This is a get right game but it sure doesn't look easy. 

Buffalo 24

Clev 23

Edited by newcam2012

Some Tweets from Bills players wading in the snow are starting to show up and it doesn't look good.  These guys who live in the Southtowns near the stadium are snowed in  (34+ inches and counting).   I have no idea how they will get to the airport if they can't get out of their own driveways.    

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Some Tweets from Bills players wading in the snow are starting to show up and it doesn't look good.  These guys who live in the Southtowns near the stadium are snowed in  (34+ inches and counting).   I have no idea how they will get to the airport if they can't get out of their own driveways.    

finals campus GIF

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.