Week 11: Browns at Bills

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, ytownblofan said:

Dunkirk Don.

My friend works in game day ops for the Lions. He texted me around 2pm letting me know they were going to be having a meeting discussing the game getting moved, which is when I first posted on here. 

You came through with the info Y.  You're our man for all things Detroit stadium-wise!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, SACTOBILLSFAN said:

This is a complete win for the Bills. No ifs ands or buts about it.

Yep.

Josh has played quite well in domes throughout his career. 

Meanwhile, a cold, windy day would've meant two things: advantage Browns, who have a much more consistent and punishing rushing attack than the Bills. And disadvantage Josh Allen -- I don't want a dude with an injured elbow having to whip the ball into the wind, and I can't imagine the cold would help either with regard to pain management.

You can even throw in "will make the Thursday Lions game a little more familiar" as the Bills will have JUST gone through this travel routine and stadium/locker rooms/turf situation.

I firmly believe the above mentioned advantages outweigh whatever loss in home field advantage happens (which isn't even a guarantee, as a decent number of Bills fans may still fill the stands in Detroit anyway.)

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

To add - he said it was a presale for BillsMafia.  I take that to mean first dibs before they open it to browns fans.  Although I dont know how they would identify one fan from another lol.  Maybe season ticket holders first?

Edited by Scott7975

18 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

To add - he said it was a presale for BillsMafia.  I take that to mean first dibs before they open it to browns fans.  Although I dont know how they would identify one fan from another lol.  Maybe season ticket holders first?

It is preference to STH

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

But what If the bills can’t stop Chubb and Brissett in the dome?..

Our odds are better in a dome.

25 minutes ago, St. Kitts Bills Cru said:

Anyone have an idea what ticket prices are going to look like?

If I recall that Jets game a few years back was $25 GA.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.