Week 11: Browns at Bills

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

A real shame Cam didn’t practice, a real shame (cough). Why is he still employed, Mr Beane? Maybe he knows how to knock snow down with two hands on the shovel. 

Aside from the obvious mistake of not knocking down that pass, did you see any plays in that game that told you that Jaquan Johnson would’ve been a better choice out there?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Aside from the obvious mistake of not knocking down that pass, did you see any plays in that game that told you that Jaquan Johnson would’ve been a better choice out there?

Why do you ask such unnecessary questions?

Just cut them both, and many others too, there have to be some better players somewhere on the streets for sure.

• Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

A real shame Cam didn’t practice, a real shame (cough). Why is he still employed, Mr Beane? Maybe he knows how to knock snow down with two hands on the shovel. 

I thought Cam Lewis played a hell of a game for what was his first NFL start at safety. Thought he was a significant improvement in coverage over JJohnson. And he was in position to make the game winning play. He made the wrong choice going for the INT instead of knocking it down. He'll learn from it, and I honestly see him progressing as a solid Safety option for us. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

These people that call into One Bills Live are brutal every day

Chris Brown: "Let's go to Pete in Lackawanna. Pete you're on One Bills Live go ahead"

Pete: "Yeah, I wanna say that I think, I think Josh eats too much steak, he has food on his mind during the game, it's throwing off his concentration, he needs to stop eating steak. And McDermott, McDermott claps too much, he needs to stop clapping. I'll hang up and listen to what you gotta say"

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Since1981 said:

Playing Cam Lewis last week over Marlowe just drips of mismanaged loyalty. Marlowe was the clearly better player. Juquan has been terrible. Hey let's give the ST guy a chance. Just stupid coaching decision. 

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.