Cardinals waive RB Eno Benjamin

BobbyC81

3 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

We’re not claiming this guy.  Who would we cut to make room for him?  We just traded for Hines, and can hardly fit him into the game plans.

I THINK you are missing all of the jokes and the sarcasm in this thread... just saying!

Why can't the Raiders waive Josh Jacobs😎

10 hours ago, What a Tuel said:

I wish I had all 22 so I could go back and look at where we all expect Singletary to run with this run blocking. Like he does what he can with what they give him but he in no way has the blocks and push that other teams give their rbs. Basically a brick wall of bodies every time he runs and sometimes he squeezes through.

The league knows Motor has a propensity of fumbling. 

On 11/14/2022 at 11:39 PM, What a Tuel said:

I wish I had all 22 so I could go back and look at where we all expect Singletary to run with this run blocking. Like he does what he can with what they give him but he in no way has the blocks and push that other teams give their rbs. Basically a brick wall of bodies every time he runs and sometimes he squeezes through.

This is how a RB with good vision runs. If this was Singletary it would have been a loss with people complaining about blocking. Singletary is painfully slow, undersized, and weak with below average vision. He's just not very good. Gets what he's given and nothing more. 

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

This is how a RB with good vision runs. If this was Singletary it would have been a loss with people complaining about blocking. Singletary is painfully slow, undersized, and weak with below average vision. He's just not very good. Gets what he's given and nothing more. 

Congratulations. You picked 1 play where cook looked good and argue Singleterry would not have succeeded.

I'd like to see Cook or many other backs get the yards after contact like Singleterry. 

Cook is averaging 3.0 per carry after contact. It's not quite the same contact Singleterry gets, however.

Edited by boyst
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

Hard to picture that. Can you show me one where Singletary doesn't get decent gains with holes like this?

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, ArtVandalay said:

Singletary literally had a run in this past weeks game where he juked like 3 different guys.  What are you talking about?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

On 11/15/2022 at 3:34 AM, CSBill said:

That can't be it, apparently no one does.

Just read that he became extremely vocal about his lack of touches after Conner returned.

Perhaps we’ll see this in the latest Hard Knocks.

Edited by BobbyC81

11 hours ago, ArtVandalay said:

Singletary has geat vision and balance. That's kind of what makes up for his shortcomings in all other areas.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/16/2022 at 8:20 PM, boyst said:

Congratulations. You picked 1 play where cook looked good and argue Singleterry would not have succeeded.

I'd like to see Cook or many other backs get the yards after contact like Singleterry. 

Cook is averaging 3.0 per carry after contact. It's not quite the same contact Singleterry gets, however.

Singletary blows, Cook is a rookie. Singletary is the reason the staff drafted Cook he's physically limited and holding this offense back.

On 11/16/2022 at 9:09 PM, What a Tuel said:

Hard to picture that. Can you show me one where Singletary doesn't get decent gains with holes like this?

Capture.JPG

Apparently your didn't watch the video and watch anything he did to get to that hole.... and Singletary gets tracked by the safety every time. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.