Week 11 Weather: Winter Storm Watch in place for this weekend, potential for major snowfall

Process

12 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I want another one of these games. 

Featuring Jacoby Brissett for the Colts...he must be thrilled and wondering what he has done to deserve another one of these games...also featuring what is one of the best catches I have ever seen in Deontae Thompson downfield...from Joe Webb...what?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

I'd wait as long as you possibly can to get as much updated info as is available, then make the final call.

Lake effect is notoriously unpredictable and making a decision nearly a full week out is akin to throwing darts with a blindfold.

Thank you.  I am looking forward to this game so I'll hold out as long as I can.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

what.   Really!!??   

Accuweather shows a high of 41 on Sunday.  Was going to drive up and take 10 year old son.  worried game gets delayed?  what happens to stubhub tix then?

Accuweather is...well...not very accurate most times. NOAA has the high at 29.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Why do people assume snow games require running?  Unless it is very windy, throwing the ball is highly effective as the WRs have the advantage of knowing where they are going and potential for big plays due to slipping and falling. We had quite a few snow games with the Kelly era Bills that were air raids. The wildcard playoff game against Miami for one.

ahh no. never had air raid heavy heavy snow games. nevvvvverrrrrrr

1 hour ago, GottaRun said:

Called my mechanic to get the winter tires put on my car, he said he's booked up for 3 weeks, I said I'm going to Buffalo on Sunday, he said come in tomorrow.

i heard a wise mechanic was one of the 3 Shepards. lol

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Greg S said:

If it's going to be white all over the field, then maybe this is the game to wear the all-white throwbacks. They will blend in with the snow so the Browns can't see them :)

Great all white uni's in white snow, our QB will have trouble seeing receivers down the field.  

A snowy game helps Cleveland.  They have Chubb, we can't or won't run.  

Just now, Bob in STL said:

Great all white uni's in white snow, our QB will have trouble seeing receivers down the field.  

A snowy game helps Cleveland.  They have Chubb, we can't or won't run.  

If the snow totals are true, I think this game either gets moved (Detroit) or they cancel it and reschedule. The NFL had to do this sort of thing when Covid was an issue. I remember the Ravens and Steelers playing on a Wednesday afternoon a couple of years ago.

If it's gonna be that bad, I hope they re-schedule the game. I don't wanna drive through that ***** coming from Rochester. Only problem is, the Bills play the following Thursday at noon. When the hell could they reschedule it for?? If they move the game to an alternate site, do I get re-imbursed for my season ticket??

Edited by Bubba Gump

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.