Week 11 Weather: Winter Storm Watch in place for this weekend, potential for major snowfall

Process

If my memory is any good, seems like some of the most miserable weather games in past decades were 3 point losses to the likes of the Browns & Bengals - 6-to-3 or 16-13 type scores.  Would like to see a strong Bills victory this weekend, but just get the W at least.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, ChasBB said:

If my memory is any good, seems like some of the most miserable weather games in past decades were 3 point losses to the likes of the Browns & Bengals - 6-to-3 or 16-13 type scores.  Would like to see a strong Bills victory this weekend, but just get the W at least.

8-0 Cleveland in the 2007 blizzard game in Cleveland.  

4 hours ago, Draconator said:

It's how Canadians have sex. Doggie style, so they both can watch Hockey Night in Canada.

Nonsense no Canadian is going to miss some hockey by changing position so activity room will have multiple TVs of different sizes on all around room.  Canadian sex foreplay determines which game is on and which game has sound.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ChasBB said:

The Bills beat the Colts in the snow bowl of 2017. Lost to the Pats in the wind bowl of 2021.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

We can this a light dusting

Dude nobody calls this a light dusting. Unless you live in the Northtowns where everyone else gets buried and you get nothing.

Won't be the case this time tho. Even Niagara Falls and Lockport getting in on the fun Saturday

Edited by Big Turk

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I love weather games. It's maybe the one thing I agree with the NFL on. I want the drama.

Parks And Recreation Gimme GIF

This is a potentially life threatening situation, there is going to be plenty of real-life drama not associated with football for this event. Roofs caving in, medical emergencies with no way of getting to the people, carbon monoxide deaths from people not clearing vents and/or being stuck in their cars, travel bans, etc, etc.  NFL needs to not be idiots and move the game. Football is a secondary concern at this point.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

The only problem is the lions actually play at 1PM on sunday so... thats gonna be tough to get any detroit fans to come out and support the team.  

They also play cleveland and they sort of fit the same rust belt persona as detroit and buffalo.  

don't need any Detroit fans...Bills fans traveled to the last game there when Bills home game vs Jets was moved there, and almost sold it out. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by cba fan

13 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

This is a potentially life threatening situation, there is going to be plenty of real-life drama not associated with football for this event. Roofs caving in, medical emergencies with no way of getting to the people, carbon monoxide deaths from people not clearing vents and/or being stuck in their cars, travel bans, etc, etc.  NFL needs to not be idiots and move the game. Football is a secondary concern at this point.

i could'nt agree with you more,its the fact that they think the band will be south of the stadium by 900 am,so everything will be fine,i guess they have no consideration either for the thousands that have to come from the south,219 between ashford and eville gets closed multiple times a year for accidents

22 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The semi enclosed roof and wind deflection will help.  Just what falls in middle.  Why not heat the field like at Lambeau...

Like ski resorts.  They get dumped on nightly... Everything heated at base. They can heat the sidewalks around stadium.

new stadium field is planned to be heated. And real grass.

Edited by cba fan
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.