Week 11 Weather: Winter Storm Watch in place for this weekend, potential for major snowfall

Process

6 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

Better rush out for milk bread eggs!

oh wait, I’m not in a snow band ;)

btw, why do I need milk in a snowstorm?

I mean that's a thing...even if you don't ever use it, that's what you need to buy. Everyone knows this. Rookie!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, FrenchConnection said:

Not gonna lie. I kinda miss the snow storms. If we get 2 inches here in Cincinnati, they close the schools and there is a run on milk and eggs at Kroger. 

Here in Atlanta they've closed the schools with no snow on the ground just because the forecast called for snow the next morning.  Often it never came and schools were closed anyway.😆.  And of course the same run on milk and eggs.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/14/2022 at 12:30 PM, Process said:

Didn't a game get moved to Detroit once due to significant snowfall that filled the stadium?

On 11/14/2022 at 12:29 PM, Greg S said:

It looks like it will stop sometime Sunday. I wonder if the league would move it to MNF. They have done it before with the Jets - Bills from a few years ago. Gives the area a chance to clear the roads and for people to clear their driveways.

Maybe the game gets moved to Detroit. A sort of plus for us since we play there four days later on Thanksgiving. Less travel.

1 hour ago, Georgia Bill said:

Here in Atlanta they've closed the schools with no snow on the ground just because the forecast called for snow the next morning.  Often it never came and schools were closed anyway.😆.  And of course the same run on milk and eggs.

Lol same here in Mississippi, if it gets below 32 we might shut down. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

By the way, my iPhone has updated the Sunday weather forecast to windy, but no snow at any point during the day, let alone at game time. 

Those forecasts are kinda pointless when lake effect snow is involved.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Look on the bright side: When the NFL moves the game to Detroit, the Bills, won't have any traveling time for Thanksgiving.

If they decide to do that, the decision likely has to be made tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Chicharito said:

Just remember we don’t need a dome!

I think Erie County needs a dome.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.