Week 11 Weather: Winter Storm Watch in place for this weekend, potential for major snowfall

Process

Just now, Success said:

If Sunday is clear as it looks like it will be - we're winning the game, regardless of how many fans can get there.

It might be cold and windy, but it sounds like the snow should be done falling by game time. 

So then the issue is how well the field has been cleared and all that.

I would imagine they'll get it cleared by game time, unless it's constantly showing.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, zow2 said:

PFT put out a Tweet that says the forecast is calling for SIX FEET of snow.  Yes they capitalized it.   So maybe there are willing it to happen.   Have we actually heard 72" in any forecast?!?   It's getting more by the minute.

Maybe those are baby feet being measured by the same ones who do player ratings.

BILL-THE-CAT.jpg

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Both of those would be considered "home" teams on home fields (I'm also not sure the Bills didn't fly to Toronto, although Ralph was cheap). I'm talking a visiting team driving to the other team.

Washington @ Baltimore or Baltimore @ Washington.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

It might be cold and windy, but it sounds like the snow should be done falling by game time. 

So then the issue is how well the field has been cleared and all that.

I would imagine they'll get it cleared by game time, unless it's constantly showing.

But can the Teams actually travel and then get to the stadium.

Done falling , but its going to fall faster then they can move it off the streets etc

Need heavy equipment and time to clear that much snow , from expereience I speak.

11 minutes ago, Gilberto said:

https://www.weather.gov/buf/

Refer to national weather service for most accurate predictions. All other weather forecasting companies forecasts are generated from NWS data. 

Looks like its going to be an interesting weekend in Buffalo!

and looks from this report there will be wet heavy snow and ice under the later snowfalls if they cannot keep up (they probably cannot.

Go Bills

16 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Jim Cantore just landed in Buffalo.  Uh oh.  🤣

image.thumb.png.2e41ddc54246779c39c6cc49e5cb5e2f.png

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

It still applies

Says the guy whose idea of fun is sitting through a Billy Joel concert......

• Haha (+1) 1

Bunch of babies... This is more than 1/2 the all-time record SEASONAL snowfall for CHICAGO (1978). MORE than the seasonal average... In just one storm.

BFLo does more with less.

Milwaukee 

Chicago 

Detroit 

Pittsburgh 

Get this one storm for a whole season and they spend more per mile on snow removal...

Maybe Florida can send some money... We send money to clean up after the hurricanes. 😏...

https://nypost.com/2022/11/16/bills-vs-browns-weather-teams-facing-paralyzing-snowfall/

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.