Week 11 Weather: Winter Storm Watch in place for this weekend, potential for major snowfall

Process

Just now, Process said:

@Big Turkbased on what I'm reading the north towns may actually get harder than OP. Is that what you're seeing?

Yes, it appears Metro Buffalo and the Northtowns will be the focal point for the storm, but OP will assuredly get a good amount, just not the brunt.

Has anyone heard if they're really thinking about moving it - or is that just speculation here so far?

I'd love to see that announcement.  The Browns wouldn't stand much of a chance against the Bills in a dome.  The weather is the only thing that could really give them a legit shot of winning.

Ugh. Driving in with family for their first game. Can't cancel 2 hotel nights (stupid me saved a few bucks by pre-paying).

What about moving it to Sunday Night? Snow expected to taper earlier Sunday.

Would give plows more time and give fans all day to get there avoiding the mad rush in the morning.

Only 7 hours later, but could really help.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Not gonna lie. I kinda miss the snow storms. If we get 2 inches here in Cincinnati, they close the schools and there is a run on milk and eggs at Kroger. 

Haha...you ain't lying...I lived out there for a few years...I was in the Eastern suburbs in Mariemont and worked in Kenwood, out in Eastgate for a while and finally downtown not far from the Reds stadium.

Was down there when Blue Ash Industrial Park got destroyed by that tornado...was actually out at a club that night up in Hamilton(can't remember what it was called but it was in a mall). Left early for some reason that I couldn't really explain...I NEVER left before that place closed at 2am...luckily I did because I would have been driving right through Blue Ash at the time the tornado hit driving home that night.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Ugh. Driving in with family for their first game. Can't cancel 2 hotel nights (stupid me saved a few bucks by pre-paying).

What about moving it to Sunday Night? Snow expected to taper earlier Sunday.

Would give plows more time and give fans all day to get there avoiding the mad rush in the morning.

Only 7 hours later, but could really help.

Who shovels out the stadium ? 

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Even if they are plowed there will likely be big piles of snow taking up spots and for the people who typically park in people's lawns and walk to the game those will not be available.  Additionally, there is no telling what the driving conditions will be during that time period...if  the area is in a 3-4-5 inch per hour lake band there will be issues seeing the tail lights of the car in front of you

In blizzard conditions with no coat and only a pair of shoes, no boots right? 🤣

We only had a pair of shoes also, the only problem is there were 7 kids.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.