Bills Open up as 9.5 pt favorite vs Cleveland

RoyBatty is alive

4 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

this team is a friggin mess right now.   I don’t gamble and I doubt I’d be able to bet against Bills if I did, but right now the Bills are easy pickings.  Vegas models don’t account for a team in collapse very well until a lot of money starts piling up on one side.  

The team is not "in collapse". FFS.

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Vegas is just trolling the Bills at this point and looking for fools to make money off in addition to continuing to motivating all our opponents into thinking we really are the best team in the league.

If the Bills win against the Browns it will probably be a slim margin of victory (i.e. 3 points).

Tell me why you believe that? 

Did the Packers game tell you that? +10

Did the Rams game tell you that? +21

Did the Titans game tell you that +34

Did the Steelers game tell you that +35

You really do just spew dramatic negativity and at some point the mods should really get a hold of your consistent trolling the fans here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

As far as I'm concerned, they shouldn't be favorites in any game until they actually prove it again. 

Remember, the Browns are a much different team when at home this year. Here's their home results this season:

Loss: 30-31 (Jets)

Win: 29-17 (Steelers)

Loss: 28-30 (Chargers)

Loss: 15-38 (Patriots)

Win: 32-13 (Bengals)

So aside from the Patriots, they either won each game or choked away the game (Jets, Chargers). Aside from the Steelers, all those teams have winning records too. The Browns actually show up to play at home, regardless of the opponent. 

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

As far as I'm concerned, they shouldn't be favorites in any game until they actually prove it again. 

Remember, the Browns are a much different team when at home this year. Here's their home results this season:

So aside from the Patriots, they either won each game or choked away the game (Jets, Chargers). Aside from the Steelers, all those teams have winning records too. The Browns actually show up to play at home, regardless of the opponent. 

They’re still the Browns though.

Just now, Juice_32 said:

The Browns present a similar set of challenges to the Jets. If they can run the ball successfully and get pressure with 4, it could be closer than it should. 

If they could o that consistently, they would have a much better record. That’s the problem, no consistency.

If you need a positive view today, I think we are fine. Lots to improve on obviously, but we lost to a real good team, who had a lot go their way in the game, insane catches, josh being dumb, and us having a depleted defense. We barely lost after all of that. Everyone, including us, need to pick their damn heads up and right the ship. This team playing at full potential is still capable of anything. No reason to pout. Get back to work and get healthy

31 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Good thing the game is in Buffalo than.... lmao

Bills by 3 TDs

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Crazy to think about tough the Browns would be if they had DeShaun Cosby all year. 

They'd still be garbage. Their defense is a train wreck. Hard to understand though, as there is plenty of talent there. Reminds of Washington's perennially underachieving defensive line

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

And where do you think this game is being played, my friend?

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

The game is in Buffalo though.  Why is the Browns home record relevant?

3 hours ago, buffblue said:

They'd still be garbage. Their defense is a train wreck. Hard to understand though, as there is plenty of talent there. Reminds of Washington's perennially underachieving defensive line

Browns interior defensive line is very very weak. Atlanta & the Chargers shredded them up the middle. Garrett & Clowney on the edge are problems. 

I doubt this game is close. Maybe at half the score is close, but the Bills pull away. Something like 34-17. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.