The Bills lost yesterday because… (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

5 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Oh snap that was too serious and logical a response.

Ok I didn't wear my Josh Allen t shirt and wore a regular Bills tshirt instead underneath. Also I didn't do a shot of hot sauce which I have been doing before games.

I feel sorry for your stomach lining! 

We have a hanging plant in our living room. My wife took it down to water it at the start of the game and left it in the tub. She asked me to hang it back up on a commercial break. I hemmed and hawed throughout the first half. With the Bills comfortably ahead by 14, I finally re-hung the plant. It was all downhill from there.

Why, air plant, why? Why have you forsaken me like this? I water you. I put you in good sunlight. I keep you safe from the cat. Why you do me like this?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I blame myself.  I care for my 94 year old mom who is basically bid ridden for the last couple of years and when the defense made that goal line stop with 44 seconds to go all the stress washed away into euphoria and I went in her room and layed my body down across her legs and said to her that was the most unbelievable games I have ever saw.  WHAT A GAME, I said as I got up and left her room to watch the next game and saw Vikings players celebrating.  I wanted to cry.  My nerves were so bent by shock by what just happened I wonder if I can ever recover.  I just did not have the mental capacity to process this shock because there was no room left in the Inn.  So many shocking endings.  My poor mom.  I had to explain the ending to her and she doesn't really understand football.  I could not get her to understand  who livid and and angry I was.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Reverse Meathead said:

I blame myself.  I care for my 94 year old mom who is basically bid ridden for the last couple of years and when the defense made that goal line stop with 44 seconds to go all the stress washed away into euphoria and I went in her room and layed my body down across her legs and said to her that was the most unbelievable games I have ever saw.  WHAT A GAME, I said as I got up and left her room to watch the next game and saw Vikings players celebrating.  I wanted to cry.  My nerves were so bent by shock by what just happened I wonder if I can ever recover.  I just did not have the mental capacity to process this shock because there was no room left in the Inn.  So many shocking endings.  My poor mom.  I had to explain the ending to her and she doesn't really understand football.  I could not get her to understand  who livid and and angry I was.

Dude, seriously - priorities

😁

• Angry 1

32 minutes ago, Reverse Meathead said:

You are a good son. Don't blame yourself, we all had the same reaction. . . . even after a lifetime of last second Bills loses.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

My dog wasn't wearing his Bill's t-shirt.

We put the shirt on him for every game we've won this year. We weren't at home for the Miami & Jets games, so we didn't put it on him. Vikings game, he didn't wear it & my wife got home just before the end & put it on him, but it was too late. Lesson learned. From now on, he's wearing the shirt all day on game days even if he's home alone.

• Agree 1

Because right before Jefferson's crazy catch on 4th & 18.   I said to my friend, last time the Vikings were in Buffalo, the Bills completed an amazing  play on 4th & 20-something in the last minute, to extend the game winning TD drive.   Wouldn't it be ironic if the Vikings turned the tables. 

Totally jinxed them.   My bad

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Reks Ryan said:

Because right before Jefferson's crazy catch on 4th & 18.   I said to my friend, last time the Vikings were in Buffalo, the Bills completed an amazing  play on 4th & 20-something in the last minute, to extend the game winning TD drive.   Wouldn't it be ironic if the Vikings turned the tables. 

Totally jinxed them.   My bad

Okay. We found the culprit.

Three pages of replies, but mostly forgivable stuff.

But THIS RIGHT HERE, this is the one.

Damn it, Reks!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Logic
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.