The Bills lost yesterday because… (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

You should know the drill by now, how did your actions affect the outcome yesterday? I’ll start…

Forgot to update the Refs For The Game thread.  Went and got my hair cut and bought a Wegmans (official sponsor of the Bills) sub.  But what really hurt them yesterday wasn’t me, but the wife.  She was taking a nap during the game, finally waking up and coming out to see how it was going, about two plays before the first JA end zone interception.  After that it was all downhill for the Bills.  I even tried banishing her back to the bedroom but it was too late. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Dislike 1

I made Buffalo wings before the game. The last time I made Buffalo wings was before the divisional round game against KC. Safe to say that I'll never, ever be making Buffalo wings again. Hell, I'll probably never even eat a Buffalo wing again. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, MPL said:

I made Buffalo wings before the game. The last time I made Buffalo wings was before the divisional round game against KC. Safe to say that I'll never, ever be making Buffalo wings again. Hell, I'll probably never even eat a Buffalo wing again. 

It is more likely that the negative karma existed because you call chicken wings Buffalo wings. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

It is more likely that the negative karma existed because you call chicken wings Buffalo wings. 

This is the gut punch that I didn't need today... but definitely deserved. I'll do better. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.