Just a question for you diehard Bills fans

Italian Bills

This is part of being a Bills fan. You have to think of yourself, "What Hell is this Bills team going to do next?" You think it couldn't get any worse than the last debacle and it did. This will keep going until the Bills finally get the Lombardi trophy. It may happen this year or 100 years from now. But the string of soul crushing losses will continue. 

2 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

I’m also a Knicks fan… do you think i’m used to all this ? 🤦🏽‍♂️

I’m, Sabres, Bills, Red Sox and Poland🇵🇱 for international sports.  You win some you lose some.  I experienced my share of winning so I can’t complain but I’m not gunna jump out of a window every time my team doesn’t play well.  That’s the nature of sports.

34 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There are so many more that weren’t even a “big deal” because we sucked anyway.

Jaguars scoring a TD last play in 04 that ended up being a year we missed playoffs because of 1 win

Aaaand, speaking of that, can’t forget losing to Pittsburgh’s 2nd and 3rd stringers Week 17 of the ‘04 season.

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

4 straight superbowl losses 

tennessee music city miracle (i was in NY watching the game inside my hotel room)

hail murray pass

13 seconds

yesterday

Question: will ever be an end to all this nightmares ? 

Or maybe it’s just this franchise destiny ? 

I root for the blue since 1989… honestly i’m sick that every time there’s something that go wrong with us. How can this be possible ? 

Have i just to accept this ? 

Jesus Christ…. 

What choice do you have? When you're a fan, you're in it for good or bad.

Yes, painful memories and still no championship, but they're still our team.

The first 2 were before this group of players.

We're a different team since 13 seconds.

What's next? Who knows.

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

4 straight superbowl losses 

tennessee music city miracle (i was in NY watching the game inside my hotel room)

hail murray pass

13 seconds

yesterday

Question: will ever be an end to all this nightmares ? 

Or maybe it’s just this franchise destiny ? 

I root for the blue since 1989… honestly i’m sick that every time there’s something that go wrong with us. How can this be possible ? 

Have i just to accept this ? 

Jesus Christ…. 

Do you believe in Curses? Perhaps the answer depends on that.  Myself I don't buy into that. I think our time will come.  And even if I didn't I'd still be a fan. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

Sitting in my office listening to a bunch of. In bills fans talk about how amazing the game was and how they couldn’t believe the ending. I was getting progressively more and more nauseous with every description.

Bills fans were talking about how amazing the game was? The game sucked period. The NFLN will probably replay at 8 either tomorrow or Wed night. There is nothing amazing about yesterday if you are a Bills fan. Vikings fans sure, fans of other teams probably enjoyed it as well. But Bills fans no way.

1 minute ago, Greg S said:

Bills fans were talking about how amazing the game was? The game sucked period. The NFLN will probably replay at 8 either tomorrow or Wed night. There is nothing amazing about yesterday if you are a Bills fan. Vikings fans sure, fans of other teams probably enjoyed it as well. But Bills fans no way.

Fixed it, I don’t live in Buffalo so no bills fans in the convo

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There are so many more that weren’t even a “big deal” because we sucked anyway.

Jaguars scoring a TD last play in 04 that ended up being a year we missed playoffs because of 1 win

Dolphins playoff game flutie fumble late going in to score 

Steelers game Stevie Johnson drops that TD

Cowboys Monday night game onside kick beat us last second FG

mckelvin fumble NE Monday night game

***** this team. I hate that it matters so much to me. I’m obviously not capable of going anywhere so I guess it’s just a life of this on repeat 

How about McKelvin's muffed punt against KC in Buffalo in 2014. 

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

Rent through it all. This one was really bad, emotionally.  

For me personally it wasn't that bad. I was telling the viewing party after the 4th down stop, "You've seen what they can do in 13 seconds, they've got 3 times longer to figure out how to lose this one."

My BBFS saved me from needing a bender and a day off today.

18 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

Sitting in my office listening to a bunch of non bills fans talk about how amazing the game was and how they couldn’t believe the ending. I was getting progressively more and more nauseous with every description.

Isn’t that just the best?  Seriously hearing these water cooler experts shooting their mouths off about any sport makes life worth living!  

NOT

Edited by KeLLy1278

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.