Pulse check - How confident are you that we can beat the Browns

damj

Pulse check - How confident are you that we will beat the Browns?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. How confident are you that we will beat the Browns?

• Very - We are a better team and will cover the spread
    • Pretty confident - We will win, but not cover the spread
    • 50-50
    • Pessimistic - better than 50/50 we lose
    • The sky is falling - No way we will win

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

It's -9

That is crazy. At 9 I would take the points. The Browns can run the ball and control the clock. The Bills OL will have a difficult time protecting Allen against their front four. The Bills can win but I think this will be another close game. Hopefully in our favor this time.

• Like (+1) 1

They can't cover Diggs, we know that. 

But can we really stop Chubb and Hunt? 

And if this game is tight going into the 4th, we know the Bills will clam up. 

I'd say 50/50. 

Another rash of defensive injuries again this past Sunday. 

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

Depends how many times Dorsey decides to send all the WRs to the end zone form the 20+ yard line. 

According to Howard and Jeremy this morning, McKenzie was wide open in the flat.....

(even though he was completely blanketed from the snap)..........

5 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

According to Howard and Jeremy this morning, McKenzie was wide open in the flat.....

(even though he was completely blanketed from the snap)..........

I'm not going to rewatch because my emotional sanity is fragile enough as it is but I thought that was Singletary who leaked out into the flat.  He was wide open though, no doubt about that.  

Ugh. Just typing it out makes me feel sick. 

I expected a lot more from the Browns this year.  I’m confident the Bills will handle them.  I’m not going to be super surprised if they pull a Packers v. Dallas and go right a head and slap us either.  The Bills are starting to resemble Dallas, a lot of bluster and not a lot of finish.

14 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I'm not going to rewatch because my emotional sanity is fragile enough as it is but I thought that was Singletary who leaked out into the flat.  He was wide open though, no doubt about that.  

Ugh. Just typing it out makes me feel sick. 

He didn’t leak out of the line until Josh was halfway through his windup 

The Browns have the advantage at the LOS on both sides of the ball. This will not be an easy game. It was 27-10 yesterday. It should have been an easy game and look what happened. The Bills can win this game, but I have a feeling come next Sunday afternoon between 3:30 - 4:00 we will all be a bunch of nervous nellies as it will still be anybody's game. 

The question isn't about beating a crap team like the Browns. 

Who.  Gives.  A.  $#!+.

The question is whether this pathetic franchise is going to finally win a Super Bowl at some point, or just continue to be a ridiculous embarrassment to their loyal fans.  There is no team in the history of sports with a history of hyping up their fans and then choking it away like the Buffalo Bills. 

Wide Right. 

Losing Four Straight Super Bowls. 

The Music City Miracle. 

The Hail Murray. 

13 Seconds. 

Whatever the F you call yesterday, fumbling on the 1 yard line

Things were easier to swallow when this team was bad.  Most of our embarrassments weren't on national tv.  You could pretty much relax and start looking to next season by Thanksgiving.  There was nothing to get our hopes way up, and then crush them.  The expectations for this team are going to be just as heartbreaking as the 90s.  Trust me, I lived through them. 

This defense is a paper tiger that looks good in the stat column, but crumbles in the big moments.  The offense is a two-man show, and Josh Allen makes too many dumb mistakes to carry this team through an entire postseason (3-4 straight games against strong opponents).  And when push comes to shove, this team will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS find inexplicable ways to lose football games.  The only thing you can count on.

Edited by mjt328
  • Like (+1) 1

Very. 

At 6-3, If this team can't get to 8-3, there are serious problems. 

I think there are correctable issues, but not serious problems, with the obvious question of "Can this coach get them over the hump?" lingering over them. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.