Wawrow hints an Internal Issues with the Bills

CountDorkula

19 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

This is exactly why its terrible journalism.  The original Wawrow tweets imply there is currently internal conflicts, struggles, whatever the f.  This post here indicates he isnt talking about now at all but last season.

All this speculation in this thread about what this "internal struggles" are, are the reason its bad reporting from an accredited journalist.  This journalist is doing nothing but causing drama and conflict amongst us Bills fans for no reason.

If you have a story then report it.  If you have some vague BS then just keep it to yourself.

All respect, I think you might be mixing two things.  I think Wawrow WAS talking about internal conflicts or some kind of internal dysfunction this season.

He introduced a tid-bit about last season where there was a conflict that could have divided the team and may have contributed to last season's slump but was resolved, I think as an example.

I agree with you - while I respect John Wawrow quite a lot as a journalist, I'm not a fan of the twitter "teaser" of "I know something but I can't/won't tell you"

1 hour ago, BillsShredder83 said:

What is synthetic pitches? Something to do with turf?

To a Brit, "Pitch" = "playing field"

There's complaints from the NFLPA about slit flim artificial turf having a higher injury rate.  That was the field surface where Tre White injured his ACL in NO.

The Vikings and the Lions play on slit film turf

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• SDS locked this topic