Wawrow hints an Internal Issues with the Bills

CountDorkula

12 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

'Ya think so?

College Frat parties (anyone could attend) frequently had kegs of Genny Cream. We used to call it: "Hangover in a Drum".(For good reason)

Cream ale would have been an upgrade over the Nasty Ice or Milwaukee's worst I'd see at keg parties 

20 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

How does that piece of news relate to a thread about rumored internal problems with the Bills organization?

Well considering there are no rumored internal issues at OBD, this post relates to this thread as much as any post about your manufactured fake thread story here.  

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Well considering there are no rumored internal issues at OBD, this post relates to this thread as much as any post about your manufactured fake thread story here.  

LOL.  It's an opinion Einstein.  It's funny that you so violently oppose it, though, not because it's basis is unsound, but simply because you don't like the possible outcome.

Get over it chief; try to enjoy life beyond the Buffalo f-ing Bills.

You and so many here confuse your own personal identity with the team.

You're not on the team. You're not a part of the team.  Get over it.

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

LOL.  It's an opinion Einstein.  It's funny that you so violently oppose it, though, not because it's basis is unsound, but simply because you don't like the possible outcome.

Considering this point is being made on a forum dedicated to people who love the Buffalo Bills football team, this has to be the dumbest post ever.  And that’s saying something. Good job. 

EDIT: Actually, your Dawson Knox post was dumber than this.  You are on a roll.  

Edited by WotAGuy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Stop.  This isn’t about opinion.  This is about people like you so desperately want this to be true that you will sit here for almost 50 pages trying to will it into existence.  

And it’s totally your schtick.  You do this all season and off season long.  You look for any sliver of negative doubt you can sow about everything.  

And I am “violently opposed to it” as you out it BECAUSE ITS ALL MADE UP.  If there is a REAL issue, I’d be all over talking about it.  

But yeah, I don’t like to live in the world of make believe and fake news.  I leave that to politicians.  I prefer to stay grounded in reality and talk about real stories and facts.  

But I get this thread is your Christmas play ground for your negativity addiction.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Stop.  This isn’t about opinion.  This is about people like you so desperately want this to be true that you will sit here for almost 50 pages trying to will it into existence.  

And it’s totally your schtick.  You do this all season and off season long.  You look for any sliver of negative doubt you can sow about everything.  

And I am “violently opposed to it” as you out it BECAUSE ITS ALL MADE UP.  If there is a REAL issue, I’d be all over talking about it.  

But yeah, I don’t like to live in the world of make believe and fake news.  I leave that to politicians.  I prefer to stay grounded in reality and talk about real stories and facts.  

But I get this thread is your Christmas play ground for your negativity addiction.  

Don't worry. We'll win today and some of these negative posters will disappear until the next few days. Success is too hard on them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsShredder83 said:

I missed what Wood said. They have a year overlap I believe, before he retired? 

I think I'm right in saying that they basically claimed that medical opinion is that White is ready to play and the coaches want to start him. White doesn't feel ready, rumours being he has concerns about his knee on synthetic pitches. From what I understand, everything said by Wood and Brown is cleared by OBD, so the assumption is they are happy for them to say White needs to get out of his head and turn up for the team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I think I'm right in saying that they basically claimed that medical opinion is that White is ready to play and the coaches want to start him. White doesn't feel ready, rumours being he has concerns about his knee on synthetic pitches. From what I understand, everything said by Wood and Brown is cleared by OBD, so the assumption is they are happy for them to say White needs to get out of his head and turn up for the team.

I didn’t hear either of these statements from Wood or Brown. Was it on One Bills Live and Wood’s segment with Schopp and Bulldog?

Just now, Warriorspikes51 said:

I didn’t hear either of these statements from Wood or Brown. Was it on One Bills Live and Wood’s segment with Schopp and Bulldog?

Only reporting from what someone posted on the Game Day thread; I missed it. Though they didn't mention the synthetic turf bit on OBD - that was someone else. Sorry, mashed what was reported together.

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Just stop

Thought it was worth mentioning on the thread considering something was brought up and this thread has made 49 pages of empty speculation.

In a way, I'd be unhappy if there wasn't a bit of tension at OBD after the manner we lost the last two games. As long as we pull together now.

Sorry, won't bring that up again.

Bills Roundtable definitely got the green light to call out Tre. 

Wood mentioned McDermott’s vibe this week and spoke to the mental vs physical aspect.   Chris Brown was not so subtle and basically called him out, saying he’s making a lot of money and instead of listening to OBJ who’s telling him to be careful, he owes it to his team to play - given he’s medically cleared to play. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, UKBillFan said:

What is synthetic pitches? Something to do with turf?