Wawrow hints an Internal Issues with the Bills

CountDorkula

47 minutes ago, boyst said:

There is a lot of things that can be said so while I say this, please keep in mind I am not focusing this at you but your comment opens the chance to weigh in... 

Tampa Bay has a lack of depth at WR, an inconsistent running back situation, an underwhelming OL, a defense that isn't in rhythm.

Miami has no running back, and no threat on the ground (Tua scrambling is a bad idea), their OL is over achieving and may come back to reality, their defense is a joke. And Tua is one sneeze away from death.

The Jets are a coin flip of a team that won't get the job done.

The Titans have a weakness at QB but are otherwise quite a sound team. Their pass coverage and run defense as a whole are over achieving. They might be a one of the better teams in the league.

KC has no run game. KEH is hurt. Tooney and whoever else are at WR are not Hill and members past, with their rook not playing to his potential yet.  Their defense is barely surviving. Without Kelce and Mahomes they're done.

Minnesota is the luckiest team in the league. Very good and playing the fundamentals well but they should have lost 1 or 2 games. But now they have swagger.

My point is every team has flaws.

However, my two favorites to win and succeed based on their football product is Minnesota and Tennessee. 

There seems to be a couple omissions from your discussion, notably the Eagles.  What's not to like about the football product they're showing the NFL this season?

They've got a top 10 defense (#8 currently), they have a pretty good run game (#6 for yds).  They have a running back who gets more attempts and yds than their QB.  Their passing game is #25 for attempts but inching towards top-10 for yds (currently #11).

Most importantly, they are #1 for turnovers on both offense AND defense - they don't beat themselves.

• Agree 2

41 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The best dual threat QB in the game has been the biggest reason for our lack of TDs in the red zone.  Dorsey deserves some blame, no doubt…..but 17 deserves the majority of the blame for our red zone failures.  He’s made some horrific decisions and throws.  

He has been a problem for sure. But watch the Cover1 stuff. Play design is even more horrific.

Edited by FireChans
  • Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I live in the south and tried Genny beer for the first time.

It reminded me of drinking creme soda as a kid, only it was a beer.

It wasn't great, it wasn't terrible. 

That's my review of it

Genny Cream Ale is good. Regular Genny tastes like creek water to me 🤷

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

Genny Cream Ale is good. Regular Genny tastes like creek water to me 🤷

Well, I grew up in WNY and love beer.  Any of that stuff is more or less ballerina piss.

Mainstream American beer (and Canadian) is undrinkable.

It's not really "beer" by the international standards of what beer is.

But like everything food/drink related, if the individual likes it, it's good enough, and the one to go with.

Drink what you enjoy!

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

There seems to be a couple omissions from your discussion, notably the Eagles.  What's not to like about the football product they're showing the NFL this season?

They've got a top 10 defense (#8 currently), they have a pretty good run game (#6 for yds).  They have a running back who gets more attempts and yds than their QB.  Their passing game is #25 for attempts but inching towards top-10 for yds (currently #11).

Most importantly, they are #1 for turnovers on both offense AND defense - they don't beat themselves.

The eagles have a very good team but are beatable.

22 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

And then there is this

Just boys being boys. 

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

How does that piece of news relate to a thread about rumored internal problems with the Bills organization?

Well, since it was a response to a guy opining that his two favorites to win the Superbowl are Minnesota and Tennessee, I would say off hand that it probably doesn't.  Thread drift is a Thing

3 hours ago, boyst said:

The eagles have a very good team but are beatable.

Inarguable since they were just beaten

One could say the same thing about Tennessee and Minnesota - both are good teams but have weaknesses and are beatable.

3 hours ago, boyst said:

Just boys being boys. 

Not quite what was said around here when Ed Oliver was charged with DUI

Also not quite what the NFL personal conduct policy says

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Inarguable since they were just beaten

One could say the same thing about Tennessee and Minnesota - both are good teams but have weaknesses and are beatable.

Not quite what was said around here when Ed Oliver was charged with DUI

Also not quite what the NFL personal conduct policy says

That’s because the charge was complete bullcrap from the get go. 

On 11/16/2022 at 11:42 PM, john wawrow said:

Nah.

Here’s the deal.

It’s tough enough wading through all the ***** I do on Twitter.

I’ve been on here for a long time (but not so much of late), and have occasionally been asked to share some insight.

Here, given how much of time passed from last season, I thought I’d share something about something you folks might be interested in that I’ve come across but really doesn’t impact THIS season.

So I shared and found out that this is board is a lot like the experience of engaging with all the ***** on Twitter.

So call me thin-skinned, call me a ***** #######, or tell me that I suck, or don’t know anything, I’ll be fine with it, because it’s all been directed at me on the Twitter.

Thing is, I don’t need to go through it twice. 

So this IS my last post.

See ya.

This is exactly why its terrible journalism.  The original Wawrow tweets imply there is currently internal conflicts, struggles, whatever the f.  This post here indicates he isnt talking about now at all but last season.

All this speculation in this thread about what this "internal struggles" are, are the reason its bad reporting from an accredited journalist.  This journalist is doing nothing but causing drama and conflict amongst us Bills fans for no reason.

If you have a story then report it.  If you have some vague BS then just keep it to yourself.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

'Ya think so?

College Frat parties (anyone could attend) frequently had kegs of Genny Cream. We used to call it: "Hangover in a Drum".(For good reason)

When it came to Genny Cream Ale, it wasn’t the hangovers as much as the sh#ts. :thumbdown:

• Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Beck Water said:

That last paragraph. Their turnover differential is not sustainable. Their winning games due to a completely lopsided turnover differential that history has shown us does not stay like that for long.

5 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

'Ya think so?

College Frat parties (anyone could attend) frequently had kegs of Genny Cream. We used to call it: "Hangover in a Drum".(For good reason)

Oh it’ll give you a hangover. But it tastes decent haha. I love Blue but if I get crazy I have a nice headache the next day. 

• Like (+1) 1