Wawrow hints an Internal Issues with the Bills

CountDorkula

1 hour ago, Jrb1979 said:

What do you mean strange? Reading posts and threads I can tell many of you are fans from the Rockpile days. A lot of you have this old school blue collar attitude. Case in point is the new stadium thread. Many of you love it as it an upgrade to Rich Stadium but keeps the blue collar feel of Buffalo. I feel it should be similar to what the Titans are getting with all the amenities that new stadiums get. 

So. I'm not going to engage you because you're not worth it.

But I pose this.

Many fans are from rockpile. Rich stadium opened in 73.  Assume the youngest fans there were 10.  That means they were born in 1963.

Many of us were fans from the rockpile days you claim which would make a majority of us over 60.

That's a ridiculously bad take. And I award you a loss, forfeiture of internet's.

• Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

Yes there is a number of you that wanted a dome but there was also vocal group who didn't. 

You want something bizarre. How can many of you out of state fans be a fan of the Bills but care less about the Sabres or hockey in general. 

Yes.  People have differing opinions.  Crazy right?    

do out of state fans care more about the bills than sabres?  They may on here.  Ya know why?   Because it’s a bills message board.  Also pretty crazy!   

Edited by teef
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, teef said:

Yes.  People have differing opinions.  Crazy right?    

do out of state fans care more about the bills than sabres.  They may on here.  Ya know why?   Because it’s a bills message board.  Also pretty crazy!   

It's not just here that I see it. Even the local media including WGR (which is the broadcaster for the Sabres) barely talk about the Sabres. 

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

It's not just here that I see it. Even the local media including WGR (which is the broadcaster for the Sabres) barely talk about the Sabres. 

You know here in the states hockey is the 4th most popular sport?  I’m assuming at least it’s after football, basketball and baseball.   So all of this nonsense is over you being upset that people aren’t more passionate about hockey?  See what I mean by strange?

1 minute ago, teef said:

You know here in the states hockey is the 4th most popular sport?  I’m assuming at least it’s after football, basketball and baseball.   So all of this nonsense is over you being upset that people aren’t more passionate about hockey?  See what I mean by strange?

I don't get the love of a sport that has very little action. 

Just now, Jrb1979 said:

I don't get the love of a sport that has very little action. 

See?   This is what I was talking about.  You have your opinions, and can’t understand why someone would feel different.  Your reaction to that is to be condescending to bills fans.   Strange.  

You prefer hockey. That’s cool.  Most Americans don’t.  Just personal preference. I’m not sure how you draw bizarre conclusions because of it. I’ve been to a number of leaf games and sat in the clubs.  Those fans didn’t seem too interested at all. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They expect AT LEAST one 1st. The Saints traded their 2023 1st already so they are hoping to recover it with Payton returning to the sidelines. If you’re right though and he’s going to wait on the perfect opportunity it might not be this year.

Lol, I obviously meant the Browns 🤦🏻‍♂️

Payton isn’t signing with a team unless it’s got an established franchise QB.  Needs hid Drew Brees.  

Look at what BB did with what he had in Cleveland.  Payton isn’t going to achieve that

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, teef said:

you're not the best at reading comprehension, are you?  no one is dismissing him.  most posters agree that there is something there.  the annoyance is putting a nugget of info and then refusing to expound on it.  if he doesn't want to go into detail, fine.  it's probably best not to say anything at all then.  on top of that, to come here, throw a tantrum and leave the board?  not a great look.  you're trying to hard to make this something it's not, which doesn't really surprise me with you.  next time, use your words like a big boy, and not emojis.  

To be clear, I never even confronted him on any of the current rumors. I called him out on trying to bring up his old vaxx rumors and present them as fact. Like trying to rewrite history. I didn't like the way he tried to stir ***** up then, so it struck a nerve now.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

On 11/16/2022 at 4:04 PM, LabattBlue said:

Why do "we need to know"?  What will change if you are given more info in regards to Tre' White?

Because he's getting paid on a large extended contract and not playing despite being active for over two weeks. 

We could have given Poyer an extension and gotten someone in a spot but now his spot is being taken up and NOTHING is happening. It's not fair to do this in the middle of our season and just string the team along like this. If you want to retire, then just say so. If you want time off, take the time off under a designation and in either case we would understand. Enough with the damn mystery!

10 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The difference with the TG situation was that Lori got TG to come on to "answer questions"........and he got attacked.

Which chased both of them off.

TG wasn't "pretending" to be part of the community his role was clear.

That's not been the case with JW........TSW is a locker room and he came here wanting to be part of it but to be treated like he's the assistant GM when he walks in.   That guy can't really be part of the room.  His default "who the f*ck are you?" response to any kind of debate(see LeGoatski) made it very clear how he treats people he perceives as of a lesser station than he.  

There are ways to handle negative discourse online.   You can take it and dish it back out.......or you can laugh it off........there are a number of ways but self-importantly announcing your departure and leaving is the funniest and least admirable way, for sure. :lol:

TG and JW were both unsuited for social media in which they are challenged... they simply don't react well to it at all. TBD isn't for everyone...

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

TG and JW were both unsuited for social media in which they are challenged... they simply don't react well to it at all. TBD isn't for everyone...

Tim Graham is really unprofessional on his Twitter account, which wouldn't really matter, except that he uses Twitter to promote his work. 

• Like (+1) 2

20 hours ago, teef said:

See?   This is what I was talking about.  You have your opinions, and can’t understand why someone would feel different.  Your reaction to that is to be condescending to bills fans.   Strange.  

You prefer hockey. That’s cool.  Most Americans don’t.  Just personal preference. I’m not sure how you draw bizarre conclusions because of it. I’ve been to a number of leaf games and sat in the clubs.  Those fans didn’t seem too interested at all. 

those people are likely the wealthiest of the wealthy in Canada. Or there for a corporate event.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/14/2022 at 10:44 AM, Einstein said:

I don’t blame the interception on McDermott. I do however blame the fumble on the coaching staff. Allen should have NEVER been put under center at the goal line.

The interior o-line was getting blown up the entire 4th quarter. Over and over and over again.

He thought it was smart, knowing that the interior line can’t get ANY push, to try a QB sneak? At the goal one?

Before the play I turned to my Dad and said “they have to put him in shotgun”. It was obvious.

It was also obvious to double cover Jefferson and they didn’t. Benford and others did a good job in single coverage but Jefferson is too good. You NEED two guys on him.

It was coaching failure after coaching failure.

We played 2 man almost the entire game - he was doubled.