Wawrow hints an Internal Issues with the Bills

CountDorkula

Failure to execute in many situations by the offense and soooo many injuries on the defense explain the failure to stop opponents recently.

Josh will right the offense and get back to playing within himself (which is a huge area!!).

The defense will improve as key pieces return - Poyer, Edmunds, White, Rousseau and others who are nicked (Milano) return to form.

It's a shame this has to occur, but it will get turned around.

Edited by Never NEVER Give-up
  • Like (+1) 1

At 6-1, Tre just being activated.  Life is good.   I’m sure there’s some division/issues in the locker room over whatever, but I’d bet that’s the same in most locker rooms. 

At 6-3, Tre still not on the field, yet another mid-season swoon, offense ineptness in the 2nd half, end of game continued nonsense/choking, a RD2 pick who can’t get meaningful snaps when all he does is play well, and a trade for Hines… who is our punt returner?

Yea … if there’s issues, this is when they bubble to the forefront. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

I don't get how can you write something like this after last two weeks.

Problem isn't that we need Metcalf or Brown to become unstoppable. This offense already IS unstoppable, unless Josh throws 2 boneheaded RZ interceptions each game. Take one back each game and we are 7-1 right now with half of the defense out each game.

This offense isn't unstoppable. Far from it. But if you had to choose whether to double Metcalf/Brown or Diggs, well, you've got a problem.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Further, there's a problem when you're hitching your defense's wagons to the availability of safeties over 30

This is what, Frazier’s sixth season here? Long past time to move on from this old fossil.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 7

21 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It's likely much ado about nothing.  Every team has internal strife to some degree.  It's incredibly naive to think that many people are all going to like each other and be best friends. This team is extremely close and will figure it out.

they aren't though.

there was enough smoke and talk prior to this season and last season that some people, including myself, were concerned with how McD runs this team. this team is fragile and soft. this is why i don't want OBJ, i don't trust McD.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

I don't get how can you write something like this after last two weeks.

Problem isn't that we need Metcalf or Brown to become unstoppable. This offense already IS unstoppable, unless Josh throws 2 boneheaded RZ interceptions each game. Take one back each game and we are 7-1 right now with half of the defense out each game.

Not sure “unstoppable offense” and scoring 12 points in the 2nd half over the last 3 games really lines up.  

You say it’s because Allen forces it or we make mistakes.  Ok, fair enough.. 

Why do we force it and make mistakes though?

Allen has no jump ball option like many teams do.   There’s no creativity from the OC.  We can’t run the ball in tight spaces.  

Sounds like a lot of issues that could affect you when you get into the red zone.   All due to roster building. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Bermuda Triangle said:

Examples of this "smoke and talk"?

Poyer being unhappy.

Diggs being unhappy.

behind the scenes with Zach Moss

Araiza

the teams handling of Beasley - when many/most players truly respected and many agreed with him and the team/org didn't back him up was a large issue.

dabol vs. McD

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, boyst said:

Poyer being unhappy.

Diggs being unhappy.

Araiza

the teams handling of Beasley - when many/most players truly respected and many agreed with him and the team/org didn't back him up was a large issue.

dabol vs. McD

I've never heard of Diggs being unhappy

got a link

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

Poyer being unhappy.

Diggs being unhappy.

Araiza

dabol vs. McD

When were Poyer and Diggs unhappy? 

moss was unhappy because he sucked and didn’t like being benched. 

Beasley stinks, evidenced by his “comeback” with the Bucs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2