Wawrow hints an Internal Issues with the Bills

CountDorkula

3 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Love it.

3 weeks ago....

"Man, I love this team"

"This team has a tight bond, and you can really tell by the way they play for eachother"

2 losses later....

"Internal issues on the team"

Relax people, John Warrow isn't god

he's not wrong. like ever. after having many good conversations with him - he does not BS. he knows the team. he knows the players . and his takes are usually on point.

he cannot discuss certain things due to two reasons:

1) he does not want to jeopardize his relationships

2) he works for the AP not the NYT or WAPO so he can't just BS a headline and write his own narrative. he has integrity with what he writes.

if wawrow is writing it down than it is so.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 3

2 minutes ago, boyst said:

he's not wrong. like ever. after having many good conversations with him - he does not BS. he knows the team. he knows the players . and his takes are usually on point.

2) he works for the AP not the NYT or WAPO so he can't just BS a headline and write his own narrative. he has integrity with what he writes.

Wasn’t it reported that there were issues last year with Dabol and McD. 

13 seconds was finger pointing and waving and no accountability. 

the Flores lawsuit mentions Dabol wanting out of Buffalo. 

something doesn’t pass the sniff test. 

Edited by CountDorkula
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

We lost 2 straight games and all of a sudden it’s internal issues?lol

If we have internal issues then we had them when we were 6-1…….I’d vote more for injuries in the secondary and an inconsistent QB as our main issues right now.

Probably did .. but winning is a cure-all. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

It's likely much ado about nothing.  Every team has internal strife to some degree.  It's incredibly naive to think that many people are all going to like each other and be best friends. This team is extremely close and will figure it out.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

19 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Or... spitballing here... Our line can't block running plays so using Singletary, or anyone, is a waste of down?

Singletary just sucks. But I will say that running him on a draw out of the shotgun is just dumb.

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

Wasn’t it reported that there were issues last year with Dabol and McD. 

13 seconds was finger pointing and waving and no accountability. 

the Flores lawsuit mentions Dabol wanting out of Buffalo. 

something doesn’t pass the sniff test. 

there were rumors of that prior to last season in training camp. the direction of the team and the leadership of mcdermott.

there were supposedly two directions being formed from what i gathered- McD with Frazier in tow, and Dabol having the offense in his pocket with Dorsey being the man in the middle. reading tea leaves the bills players noticed McD favoring the D while the offense was steered away from him by Dabol. Time will tell who is the better leader between Dabol and McD.

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

there were rumors of that prior to last season in training camp. the direction of the team and the leadership of mcdermott.

there were supposedly two directions being formed from what i gathered- McD with Frazier in tow, and Dabol having the offense in his pocket with Dorsey being the man in the middle. reading tea leaves the bills players noticed McD favoring the D while the offense was steered away from him by Dabol. Time will tell who is the better leader between Dabol and McD.

If that’s the case Dabol has a mediocre NYG buying in…while the Bills appear to be in the middle of some lack of cohesion.

Edited by PayDaBill$

26 minutes ago, schoolhouserock said:

Then he shouldn’t be dropping hints either. Either way, that was a really dumb tweet.

I think he has leverage to tweet it the way he did because of the fan sentiment right now. Wawrow has always been a good journalist and I trust his judgement. Who knows, someone high up in the front office could have even given him the green light to tweet it that way. 

2 minutes ago, extrahammer said:

I think he has leverage to tweet it the way he did because of the fan sentiment right now. Wawrow has always been a good journalist and I trust his judgement. Who knows, someone high up in the front office could have even given him the green light to tweet it that way. 

Or… it was 2am and John should have gone to bed instead of continuing to tweet. Nothing good happens after 2…

• Agree 1

Just now, schoolhouserock said:

Or… it was 2am and John should have gone to bed instead of continuing to tweet. Nothing good happens after 2…

Nothing good comes from unsubstantiated rumors and conjuring. Show me where Wawrow has made mistakes like that before and I'll hear you out. 

15 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

lol k

we'll see when they draft another CB/S/DL early this offseason.

I would have traded two firsts for AJ Brown or DK Metcalf. This offense would be unstoppable.

I don't get how can you write something like this after last two weeks.

Problem isn't that we need Metcalf or Brown to become unstoppable. This offense already IS unstoppable, unless Josh throws 2 boneheaded RZ interceptions each game. Take one back each game and we are 7-1 right now with half of the defense out each game.

• Agree 1