Wawrow hints an Internal Issues with the Bills

CountDorkula

Let’s hope those internal issues are Brandon Beane finally realizing that Sean McDermott is Doug Collins. I hope Beane takes a look at the 7-2 New York Giants, with way less talent, and realizes what the real problem is. 

Do the right thing Beane and hire a bright offensive minded HC, or we’re going to waste a generational talent in Josh Allen.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Vomit 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 12
  • Thank you (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, McBean said:

Let’s hope those internal issues are Brandon Beane finally realizing that Sean McDermott is Doug Collins. I hope Beane takes a look at the 7-2 New York Giants, with way less talent, and realizes what the real problem is. 

Do the right thing Beane and hire a bright offensive minded HC, or we’re going to waste a generational talent in Josh Allen.

McDermott hired beane, not the other way around.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

Too bad it’s too late to do something about it now. And Allen being wasted in his prime. 

Imagine Josh Allen in a franchise that actually tries to maximize his skills

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Sweet than maybe we can actually get rid of McDermott. But Beane's actually spit the bit the past three drafts, so, maybe he shouldn't be so comfy.

My biggest problem with Beane is the OL. Allen covers up for the OL by scrambling and being able to avoid the rush. We have to be one of the worst if not the worst team in short yardage situations.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 19
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, mannc said:

Imagine Josh Allen in a franchise that actually tries to maximize his skills

With Dab’s & the NYG? (Sarcasm btw)

I hope JA isn’t the “internal” clog that’s fracturing.  He’s the last dude you want unhappy!

But seriously “Internal issues” that unglued the team last year? What the hell is going on?

Edited by PayDaBill$