What coach plus Allen would be the most successful?

Milanos Milano

Who would be more successful and have more potential Super Bowls?   

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be more successful?

1 minute ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Allen ain’t the hoodie’s type of QB.  Belichik would never put up with the turnovers and head scratching plays.  

Who is to say the Hoodie wouldn’t design plays to keep that in check. The hoodie knows how to coach with the tools he has. He just isn’t a good talent evaluator. 

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Because one is based in reality and has proven to be a winning combo and the remaining options are all based on hypothetical situations I  going to go ahead and pick the real one.

That isn’t the point of this exercise. The point is, who do you think would do better with Allen. I want to see what people think of McD with Allen. Basically is McD wasting Allens talents, because I firmly believe that Allen likely wins a SB with Shanny’s team, McVay’s team. I’m not convince McD knows how to get it done when I feel like we are underperforming. 

Just now, JMM said:

Nothing against McDermott, and not saying he can't get it done. But I think you put Josh together with Paytons concepts and you'd have magic.

The beauty of it is that Payton is out there to be had. If we end up missing the playoffs or making it and losing out early, would you consider making a push for Payton? 

Just now, chongli said:

I'm not advocating for him, but Daboll should be an option. Also, Miami and the Raiders call their coach "McD" as well.

Sorry, for the terms of this poll, McDermott is the coach I’m referring to. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Who is to say the Hoodie wouldn’t design plays to keep that in check. The hoodie knows how to coach with the tools he has. He just isn’t a good talent evaluator. 

Not true, what has he ever done without Brady, zilch, loser.

7 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Man give Allen to Mcvay or Shannhan and you are talking mini dynasty. As both stress the run game mixed in with pass if they have to 

Shannahan is sucking right now with CMC, Samuel, Aiuyk, Kittle. 10 points against a team with the whole dline out of the game.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Shannahan is sucking right now with CMC, Samuel, Aiuyk, Kittle. 10 points against a team with the whole dline out of the game.

He has had garbage QBs to work with since Brady left and has managed to put up halfway decent seasons in the process. The hoodie with Allen without a doubt would be another Brady dynasty. 

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Payton.  Just look at what he did with Winston.

The awesome thing is, that Payton is available. Would you be against firing McD if we fail this year at a SB while we are still within the window and hire Payton? 

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

The awesome thing is, that Payton is available. Would you be against firing McD if we fail this year at a SB while we are still within the window and hire Payton? 

If he'd come to Buffalo you'd be dumb not to.  That's assuming everyone in the front office stays in place.

• Vomit 1

10 minutes ago, Flucod said:

He also was one play from making a second super bowl with Jimmy G…give him Allen and you’re talking dynasty 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

He has had garbage QBs to work with since Brady left and has managed to put up halfway decent seasons in the process. The hoodie with Allen without a doubt would be another Brady dynasty. 

Who fault is that? All on Billicheat 

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

If he'd come to Buffalo you'd be dumb not to.  That's assuming everyone in the front office stays in place.

I think he would come to Buffalo in a heart beat, what coach right now wouldn’t given that they know what Josh Allen currently is. Before, I think we had to settle for McD, but now, there is no doubt in my mind that we would be able to get any available coach of our choosing. I would be ok with Beane staying if he wanted to, but given that him and McD are seemingly attached, I don’t know if he would want to stay. 

Sadly knowing the Pegula’s we wouldn’t have the heart to move on and will likely ride Josh and miss out on the window. 

2 minutes ago, Flucod said:

Who fault is that? All on Billicheat 

I agree, Bill has nobody to blame but himself in that department, but that doesn’t mean that Bill is a bad coach. He’s very much a great coach, just sucks at talent evaluation. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

3 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

I think he would come to Buffalo in a heart beat, what coach right now wouldn’t given that they know what Josh Allen currently is. Before, I think we had to settle for McD, but now, there is no doubt in my mind that we would be able to get any available coach of our choosing. I would be ok with Beane staying if he wanted to, but given that him and McD are seemingly attached, I don’t know if he would want to stay. 

Sadly knowing the Pegula’s we wouldn’t have the heart to move on and will likely ride Josh and miss out on the window. 

I agree, Bill has nobody to blame but himself in that department, but that doesn’t mean that Bill is a bad coach. He’s very much a great coach, just sucks at talent evaluation. 

Weird, everywhere TB12 goes he wins a SB, can’t be said for his coaches though, Billicheat has done NOTHING without Brady, nothing ever. He is last place agin without Brady.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.