I'm done.

letsgoteam

17 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

Never threw any towels in. As stated multiple times by me in this thread, I took a break from watching them live. 

I havnt watched a complete live game since. 

Browns- watched replay

Lions- on in background at my in-laws (they turned it on, their tv, never even mentioned the Bills were playing to them)

Pats- watched late third and fourth qtr. live. 

No One Cares Reaction GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

this thread has clearly struck a chord Or stepped on peoples toes.  As in how dare OP want to put his well being, family and sanity above a football team.

what a concept I'm frankly appalled.

/sarcasm

😏

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, muppy said:

this thread has clearly struck a chord Or stepped on peoples toes.  As in how dare OP want to put his well being, family and sanity above a football team.

/sarcasm

😏

😏...I will see your sarcastic smirk and raise you one. 

What's next... Putting domestic violence crisis call centers out of business on SuperBowl Sunday!  This world is going to hell! 😏 

On 12/3/2022 at 11:15 AM, Teddy KGB said:

giving up on an injured team that sits at 9-3 deserves ridicule. 

what do you mean ? 

you still done or feel foolish for throwing in the towel on a 9-3 team that just got key pieces of the defense back ? 

3 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

No One Cares Reaction GIF

Looks like you "curr'd" enough to quote and ask me on 12/3/22 at 11:15 am

23 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

Never threw any towels in. As stated multiple times by me in this thread, I took a break from watching them live. 

I havnt watched a complete live game since. 

Browns- watched replay

Lions- on in background at my in-laws (they turned it on, their tv, never even mentioned the Bills were playing to them)

Pats- watched late third and fourth qtr. live. 

I'm glad to know that the TV at your in-laws house belongs to your in-laws but it sounds like you can't even quit right.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 12/4/2022 at 11:37 AM, muppy said:

/sarcasm

😏

What could be more important than Buffalo football in our lives with our Lord and savior JA#17?     😉

Now that the Bills are back in the news….  Some of which for the teams play and some of which for the snowstorm, I try and tell people fandom just runs DEEPER with this fanbase then other teams.  To which if you’re not from or familiar with WNY or Buffalo it still don’t register with a lot of people.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I'm glad to know that the TV at your in-laws house belongs to your in-laws but it sounds like you can't even quit right.    

Yeah........reminds me of when @eball quit his 26 year season tickets in disgust with it all in spring of 2017.

Then team starts winning.   

@letsgoteam are you going to be starting fan-shaming threads to re-establish your undying loyalty now as well?    

I'm girding my loins just in case. 😟

9 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah........reminds me of when @eball quit his 26 year season tickets in disgust with it all in spring of 2017.

@letsgoteam are you going to be starting fan-shaming threads to re-establish your undying loyalty now as well?    

I really, really do need to thank you again for not charging me rent for all that space I occupy in your head.

• Haha (+1) 2

lol this about sums it up  at times for a lot of Bills fans 🙂 we are on a HIGH right now after yesterday and 3 straight wins so definitely NOT this week just sayin'  

yepppppp.jpg

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

I don't ever really look to shame anyone, never been my style

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.