I'm done.

letsgoteam

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I always thought that “come hither” applied more to a seduction situation, as in a comely lass giving her best come hither stare.  

Then again, I used to feel that way when the counter lady gave me some extra fries in the bag at McDonalds when I was a younger man.  I may not have never been right. 

come hither could be flirty especially when a glance. Neo used his fingers to get  his point across. More of  mandate to bring his sorry *** closer. lol

thanks for checking in hermano  Peace 🙂 m

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, muppy said:

come hither could be flirty especially when a glance. Neo used his fingers to get  his point across. More of  mandate to bring his sorry *** closer. lol

thanks for checking in hermano  Peace 🙂 m

I’ll defer to your expertise on such matters.  

Let’s hope for a Matrix style ending to this season! 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/13/2022 at 6:09 PM, Mike in Horseheads said:

As Michael Kay would say "see ya"

it’s not like he’s totally wrong 

The Billboard is full of crappy hot takes 

this place is unbelievable after a loss and even after a W

just look at the ridicule the OP has gotten for his post

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

Buh bye

16 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I always thought that “come hither” applied more to a seduction situation, as in a comely lass giving her best come hither stare.  

Then again, I used to feel that way when the counter lady gave me some extra fries in the bag at McDonalds when I was a younger man.  I may not have never been right. 

I thought the young female dance instructor was watching my ass this weekend.  My wife said "no".

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Buh bye

I thought the young female dance instructor was watching my ass this weekend.  My wife said "no".

They really mess with your mind, these women who pretend to be disinterested and these wives obviously complicit in the scheme. 

I think if they stopped to realize we’re just people with feelings who hurt just like they do, maybe the world would be a better place.  

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

They really mess with your mind, these women who pretend to be disinterested and these wives obviously complicit in the scheme. 

I think if they stopped to realize we’re just people with feelings who hurt just like they do, maybe the world would be a better place.  

in perfect harmony?  Remember that coke jingle "I'd like to teach the world to sing .....  ,,,,... ...... Those who knew the reference are ahem...OLD like me

lol

m

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm probably projecting.  I was looking at her ass.

• Haha (+1) 2

21 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

For those who care (probably no one), I did NOT watch the game live. I went and ran errands that needed to get done during the game. Looking forward to watching the replay.

If you are done with the team, step up, be a man, and be DONE WITH THE TEAM.

DO NOT COME HERE TO ARGUE WITH STRANGERS ABOUT HOW AND WHY YOU ARE DONE.

GO DO SOMETHING ELSE.

Have a good day.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/21/2022 at 3:16 PM, Nextmanup said:

If you are done with the team, step up, be a man, and be DONE WITH THE TEAM.

DO NOT COME HERE TO ARGUE WITH STRANGERS ABOUT HOW AND WHY YOU ARE DONE.

GO DO SOMETHING ELSE.

Have a good day.

I've done nothing of the above. I haven't argued with anyone, and I've only said was that I was done watching them play live for the time being. I'm not done with the team, granted I guess I could have worded my original title better.

With that being said, this is the last time I'll post in this thread unless someone asks me a question on here.

Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels (if you are out and about 🙂).

Edited by letsgoteam

On 11/13/2022 at 7:19 PM, TheProcess said:

Surprisingly, I was more mad about this game than I was the Chiefs playoff game last year. Days like today where I’d love to be done, but who am I kidding? I’d be right back next week. 

getout GIF

Yeah, Bills Fans never know which loss will really set them off, or perhaps even why. 

I got very, very angry after the game where Stevie Johnson dropped the wide open, game winning TD pass, even before he blamed God. I remember being even more angry at that than I was at the Chiefs debacle. Truthfully, as a Bills Fan I am damaged to the point where I absolutely did not expect them to hold the lead, and I suspect I am far from being alone.

Time flies. I am now in my sixties and can no longer afford to get torn apart by what the Bills do. The team plays a zone defense and has 2 first round corners. Our safeties are great but not getting healthier or younger. Will they draft a first round safety? Probably, and they might even trade up to do so. Should I allow myself to get angry to the point that my blood pressure goes up? 

Josh makes the team much more fun to watch but he needs more receivers and more blockers. Will they address these dire needs in a meaningful way? They might, and they very well might not but I can't control what they do, but; I would rather not get angry to the point that I need open heart surgery. :) 

In summary, I understand the pain that the OP feels. My advice is to look at the bright side because these actually ARE some wonderful things about being a Bills fan:

1) You and your children will become more loyal and used to handling adversity. Sounds trite? Yes but I believe this.

2) Bills Fans are really a fun group of nice, very funny people. I made some wonderful friends at the Stadium.

3) On this board, there are several true football experts. I feel lucky to converse with them.

4) That unknown exists.....how will I react when/if they DO win the Super Bowl? In my case, I am really not sure. 20 years ago I would have dived into a deep snow drift, drunk lol. Now, I really don't know what I would do with all of that joy.

The above is just to name a few. Good luck to the OP. I for one would welcome you back. Just do all you can to relax and downshift a gear or 2. It isn't healthy to get THAT upset.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Yeah, Bills Fans never know which loss will really set them off, or perhaps even why. 

I got very, very angry after the game where Stevie Johnson dropped the wide open, game winning TD pass, even before he blamed God. I remember being even more angry at that than I was at the Chiefs debacle. Truthfully, as a Bills Fan I am damaged to the point where I absolutely did not expect them to hold the lead, and I suspect I am far from being alone.

Time flies. I am now in my sixties and can no longer afford to get torn apart by what the Bills do. The team plays a zone defense and has 2 first round corners. Our safeties are great but not getting healthier or younger. Will they draft a first round safety? Probably, and they might even trade up to do so. Should I allow myself to get angry to the point that my blood pressure goes up? 

Josh makes the team much more fun to watch but he needs more receivers and more blockers. Will they address these dire needs in a meaningful way? They might, and they very well might not but I can't control what they do, but; I would rather not get angry to the point that I need open heart surgery. :) 

In summary, I understand the pain that the OP feels. My advice is to look at the bright side because these actually ARE some wonderful things about being a Bills fan:

1) You and your children will become more loyal and used to handling adversity. Sounds trite? Yes but I believe this.

2) Bills Fans are really a fun group of nice, very funny people. I made some wonderful friends at the Stadium.

3) On this board, there are several true football experts. I feel lucky to converse with them.

4) That unknown exists.....how will I react when/if they DO win the Super Bowl? In my case, I am really not sure. 20 years ago I would have dived into a deep snow drift, drunk lol. Now, I really don't know what I would do with all of that joy.

The above is just to name a few. Good luck to the OP. I for one would welcome you back. Just do all you can to relax and downshift a gear or 2. It isn't healthy to get THAT upset.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent post! RE: your point #4, I often daydream of the same thing. What will that be like? What will I do? What will all the friends, family, and co-workers who know how passionately I follow this team do? I tell you what - I’d love to find out! 😂

Also, on that point, (and I mean this lovingly) I wonder if we ever finally get our championship if the collective fan base (myself included) will take a giant deep breath and lighten up a bit. Turn the pressure down. I know we’ve been conditioned to be the way we are, but maybe we wouldn’t be so critical of every pass, every turnover, or every loss. I wonder if we’d be able to sit back and enjoy the ride a little more and appreciate how lucky we are to have the Pegulas, Beane, McD, and (most importantly) Josh Allen.  Again, I’d love to find out. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

there is another side to the fact that chatroom posters DO sometime fall away. And when no one knows why exactly that does stick in my craw. 

Similar to the "why aren't there details regarding Kim Pegulas' health". We wanna know why she is MIA and the reason.

So even though folks aren't required to announce their departures in some cases it would be a relief to know what the heck happened. Especially the people you recognized and were high quality posters

@BadLandsMeanie

Where the heck are you???

😞 m

On 11/23/2022 at 12:09 AM, letsgoteam said:

I've done nothing of the above. I haven't argued with anyone, and I've only said was that I was done watching them play live for the time being. I'm not done with the team, granted I guess I could have worded my original title better.

With that being said, this is the last time I'll post in this thread unless someone asks me a question on here.

You’re done with this team.  You handed in your fan card as soon as you created this baby tantrum thread. Bye 👋  I hear the Dolphins are pretty good this year.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/21/2022 at 10:36 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

it’s not like he’s totally wrong 

The Billboard is full of crappy hot takes 

this place is unbelievable after a loss and even after a W

just look at the ridicule the OP has gotten for his post

giving up on an injured team that sits at 9-3 deserves ridicule. 

what do you mean ? 

On 11/23/2022 at 12:09 AM, letsgoteam said:

you still done or feel foolish for throwing in the towel on a 9-3 team that just got key pieces of the defense back ? 

• Agree 3

23 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

giving up on an injured team that sits at 9-3 deserves ridicule. 

what do you mean ? 

you still done or feel foolish for throwing in the towel on a 9-3 team that just got key pieces of the defense back ? 

Never threw any towels in. As stated multiple times by me in this thread, I took a break from watching them live. 

I havnt watched a complete live game since. 

Browns- watched replay

Lions- on in background at my in-laws (they turned it on, their tv, never even mentioned the Bills were playing to them)

Pats- watched late third and fourth qtr. live. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.