Mark my words

Italian Bills

3 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I stand by what I say and said. Those are and were my beliefs. Of course, I was wrong on many as it turned out.

Nevertheless, that doesn't deter me from voicing my opinions. I try to back them.up with facts or realistic opinions. I have no regrets on what I said. I've eaten crow many times and glad will when the Bills win when I think they won't. 

Way to eat crow….

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 1/9/2023 at 3:01 PM, Dr. K said:

Props to our Italian brother!

I was right there with him, educated guess and gut feeling. I figured they would follow the script from the year before.  A lull in the middle of the season as they tried to get their run game up and running and then we start to rattle off these wins.  It's the way McD works, not unlike how the Patriots used to work when they were on top for decades. Plus, we have Josh Allen and he wasn't going to stand for this. Only wildcard was if his arm was going to allow him to, and it didn't stop him! Next stop, Superbowl Champs!  

12 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

I stand by what I say and said. Those are and were my beliefs. Of course, I was wrong on many as it turned out.

Nevertheless, that doesn't deter me from voicing my opinions. I try to back them.up with facts or realistic opinions. I have no regrets on what I said. I've eaten crow many times and gladly will when the Bills win when I think they won't. 

Doesn't sound like you have much appetite for crow. This is hardly a nibble. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 9 months later...
On 11/13/2022 at 5:49 PM, Italian Bills said:

We’ll finish the season winning all the games left. 

We’ll have a 14-3 record but i’m not sure it’ll be enough to be the n.1 seed. 

Mark my words. 

@Italian Bills - Is it too much to ask you to wave your magic wand again, and predict that we will win the rest of our games this season?  There is so much doom and gloom today, this fanbase needs some hope and something to rally around.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.