Mark my words

Italian Bills

22 hours ago, BucketList said:

Nice call Italian!  Your optimism is something I don’t see a lot of on this board lately.  I went into the first half thread late in the first half and saw a lot of dark, un optimistic posting. 

You will never see me post in an in game thread.  Does not work for me.  I understand some people NEED to react to every play.  I don’t.  I also don’t read a word of it once the game starts.  Different strokes for different folks. 

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

After winning the rest of our regular season games following the Minnesota loss, some posters got crow to eat for calling out the OP!

They didn’t play the game they were most likely to lose. This thread gets an asterisk.

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, Italian Bills said:

I know… i was sure like hell when i stated this… i felt it… i love them… Bills are my weakness… can’t stand without them, sport talking… 

Believe me, you can’t imagine how much i love the Buffalo Bills… soon or later i’ll come there again… it’s a promise ! 

Nice work paisan!

1 hour ago, Italian Bills said:

I know… i was sure like hell when i stated this… i felt it… i love them… Bills are my weakness… can’t stand without them, sport talking… 

Believe me, you can’t imagine how much i love the Buffalo Bills… soon or later i’ll come there again… it’s a promise ! 

Can you make a similar prognostication for the rest of the season? Please?

18 minutes ago, wjag said:

You will never see me post in an in game thread.  Does not work for me.  I understand some people NEED to react to every play.  I don’t.  I also don’t read a word of it once the game starts.  Different strokes for different folks. 

Same here. I don't know how people can read and post regularly and still follow the game!

200.gif

33 minutes ago, wjag said:

Very smart. Some seem to forget a game is 60 minutes and what you do in the 60th minute is as important to the final score as what you do in the first minute.

1 hour ago, Fan in Chicago said:

Can you make a similar prognostication for the rest of the season? Please?

I could think to ask some bucks for that. 😄

Seriously: i said few times in the past that because the tons of s*** we went through, we are on a mission. 

If we can stay healthy, i’m not fearing anyone, many say that our Offense isn’t good enough beside Josh and Diggs, well, you’ll see what Bees and Smoke and Cook and yes, Gabe too will do… 

Many say our Defense isn’t that good without Von and Hide… well don’t panic, you’ll see what this D is made of very soon. 

And don’t forget: we don’t play all alone.. next one we’ll face Hill (top 3 WR) and Waddle (top 10 ?)… but we are a 13-3 team with all the injuries we had, very bad injuries. 

Whatever will happen, i’ll be proud, don’t worry. 

But again.. we have everything we need to get there, we are on a mission. 

Edited by Italian Bills
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

On 11/29/2022 at 11:22 AM, newcam2012 said:

Just because it's a Bills fan website doesn't mean you should lose all reality. How bout this anyone can DM me if they would like to pursue a friendly wager on the Bills winning out. 

They have a good chance of losing on Thursday. 

I guess I was right. Just had a gut feeling about this one. Probably more like a clock is right twice a day, but my instincts were correct. Now on to the Super Bowl championship! I’m calling it! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/29/2022 at 6:22 AM, newcam2012 said:

These are the kind of posts that are ridiculous. 

I mean talk about hedging. Saying they can win out or go 4-4. With that logic can you say they can lose out too?

On 11/29/2022 at 6:33 AM, newcam2012 said:

It cuts both ways. The Bills lost close games but they also won close ones. They could have easily lost to KC and Detroit. Right?

With regards to Allen it all depends on his health. Obviously, he is hurt and a less than healthy Allen makes it extremely difficult for the Bills to win. Add in Hyde and Miller and it becomes even more difficult. No one knows how healthy any of these players will be. Predicting a Bills win out at this point is just crazy and laughable. Blinded homerism for sure. There is nothing to suggest this team wins out. As a realist, I'm hoping the Bills can win the division. Hope KC stumbles. Most of all the Bills get healthy. 

Most of us are diehard fans. Being a die hard fan doesn't give you a pass to say outlandish ridiculous post without valid construction criticism. Sure anything is possible but let's get real here. The Bills have a morsel of a chance to win out. I think most prefer more common sense post than blind homerism. 

On 11/29/2022 at 7:50 AM, newcam2012 said:

Oh no doubt it cuts the other way too. Negativity or constructive criticism should always be bolstered by reasonable opinions and facts. Pure trolling or hatred for the Bills should be equally challenged and criticized. 

However, things here aren't equal. The negative posts here almost always get undue resistance. For example, look at this thread. It's premise is ridiculous yet most here don't challenge, question, or criticize it. What if I started a thread on how the Bills might lose out or lose most of their games? Another ridiculous thread that would get shredded to pieces and rightly so. See the point? I just wish the board was a little more realistic with a more balanced views or good and bad. I know the more popular view is to praise the Bills and be optimistic. I get it. 

You must not know football if you think this team is going to win out. It is outlandish and unrealistic to think the Bills win out. I'll stand by that statement all day everyday. 

On 11/29/2022 at 8:22 AM, newcam2012 said:

Just because it's a Bills fan website doesn't mean you should lose all reality. How bout this anyone can DM me if they would like to pursue a friendly wager on the Bills winning out. 

They have a good chance of losing on Thursday. 

On 11/29/2022 at 9:33 AM, newcam2012 said:

That's changing the scenario. I never advocated that either was going to happen. You defended the win out post. So put up or .... up. Nice try though. 

On 11/30/2022 at 7:10 AM, newcam2012 said:

Obviously, you don't know how betting works Those conditions certainly change things. I mean you are hedging for sure. Bills will win out if ABC happens or doesn' t happen. That's not how the game works. Unknown variables are in play and when you make outlandish predictions you can disregard or modify the variables. That's exactly what you are doing. Either the Bills win out or they don't. Your modifications are absurd. I mean can I bet a game and say the bet only counts if QB/RB/WR or whoever doesn't get hurt? If it rains or snows too much disregard my bet. That's what you are doing. Nevertheless, the win out claims are so ridiculous I'll listen to your modifications. The Bills aren't winning out. In fact, I'm not sure they win tomorrow. 

Just a potpourri of terrible takes in this thread.  You should read them back to yourself.  Then defend the takes like we know you will 🤣  

7 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Hope you are right!

And after all of those takes- this is your only response to the thread.  Cmon Cam.  Whatcha got?  
sack up season 2 GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Nope. Zero credit. You FAILED!

You said Bills 14-3. *WRONG!*

You said Bills would win out. *WRONG!* They had a no contest, obviously you should've foreseen that Nostradamus 

You said "not sure it'll be enough for the 1 seed." *WRONG!* Because you're Italian, I translated that to English meaning "They're guaranteed to win the #1 seed."

Therefore, I refuse to give you any credit whatsoever, and now think you're a Dolphins fan. 😉

Edited by BigDingus
  • Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Just a potpourri of terrible takes in this thread.  You should read them back to yourself.  Then defend the takes like we know you will 🤣  

And after all of those takes- this is your only response to the thread.  Cmon Cam.  Whatcha got?  
sack up season 2 GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

I stand by what I say and said. Those are and were my beliefs. Of course, I was wrong on many as it turned out.

Nevertheless, that doesn't deter me from voicing my opinions. I try to back them.up with facts or realistic opinions. I have no regrets on what I said. I've eaten crow many times and gladly will when the Bills win when I think they won't. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.