Mark my words

Italian Bills

Tomorrow night we better be ready, very ready !!! 

Tomorrow night will be a war and we better be ready for the war !!

Tomorrow will face a very hostile environment, very hostile ! 

Tomorrow will be another opportunity, a new opportunity, to show everyone that we are the best team, the very best ! 

From Josh to the very last guy, they must give it all on the field, nothing left.

Tomorrow must be a statement on what this team is made of ! 

In the locker room, just before the game start, the song that should play, it should be ….

SMACK MY B***H UP , by Prodigy.

I bet that they would destroy everybody on the field. 

Here what i’m talking about: 

LET’S GOOOOO BILLLLLSSS !!!!!!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Here's a breakdown from 1999:

So basically the #1 seeds have gone to the most Super Bowls and won the most Super Bowls.  It's not rare to win a Super Bowl as a #1 seed since 1999.  It's the opposite of rare.

Super Bowl Appearances by seed:

#1 - 22

#2 - 10

#3 - 2

#4 - 7

#5 - 2

#6 - 2

Super Bowl wins:

#1 - 8

#2 - 5

#3 - 1

#4 - 3

#5 - 2

#6 - 2

Interesting numbers. Yes, in raw numbers the #1 seeds have won the most Super Bowls since 1999 (if your numbers are accurate, which I assume they are).

But in terms of percentages, the #1 seeds have the worst record of winning. 

#1 - 8 of 22, or 36%

#2 - 5 of 10, or 50%

#3 - 1 of 2, or 50%

#4 - 3 of 7, or 43%

#5 - 2 of 2, or 100%

#6 - 2 of 2, or 100%

Edited by Dr. K

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2022 at 4:49 PM, Italian Bills said:

We’ll finish the season winning all the games left. 

We’ll have a 14-3 record but i’m not sure it’ll be enough to be the n.1 seed. 

Mark my words. 

Welp, nobody thought the Bills would finish 13-3 in a 17 games season. But you weren't wrong!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Like (+1) 5

On 11/13/2022 at 6:49 PM, Italian Bills said:

We’ll finish the season winning all the games left. 

We’ll have a 14-3 record but i’m not sure it’ll be enough to be the n.1 seed. 

Mark my words. 

Nice call Italian!  Your optimism is something I don’t see a lot of on this board lately.  I went into the first half thread late in the first half and saw a lot of dark, un optimistic posting. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/13/2022 at 5:54 PM, Johnnycage46 said:

Crack is a helluva drug

On 11/13/2022 at 6:22 PM, Jamone said:

This is a stupid ducking take 

On 11/13/2022 at 6:33 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

Done.

On 11/13/2022 at 8:53 PM, damj said:

Oh yeah... Sure Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

On 11/13/2022 at 10:36 PM, KeLLy1278 said:

What about today’s performance lends  itself to this remark.   The defense has holes.  Allen has mental breakdowns.  The running game is hit or miss at best.  Allen is an injury waiting to happen with his bulldozer running.  

The Bills will run the table?  Ok, let’s keep this thread around and call your bluff.

On 11/13/2022 at 10:42 PM, BIGFOOTspaceman said:

Mark my words. Bills have 3 maybe 4 losses still to go this year. 

Seriously. Are you watching the same games I’m watching?

Josh is a dud for the last 3 weeks 

Defense is trash 

Frazier is trash

McD is terrible

Dorsey even worse

no on can stay healthy 

can’t execute 

can’t run

Bills are one of the worst teams in the red zone 

Von Miller is a ghost

need I go on?

On 11/14/2022 at 6:15 PM, Joe Ferguson said:

Just stop it OP. Just hope Bills get the 7th seed and Allen is healthy enough to play into the postseason. That's our only chance this year.

On 11/29/2022 at 9:22 AM, newcam2012 said:

These are the kind of posts that are ridiculous. 

I mean talk about hedging. Saying they can win out or go 4-4. With that logic can you say they can lose out too?

After winning the rest of our regular season games following the Minnesota loss, some posters got crow to eat for calling out the OP!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BucketList said:

Nice call Italian!  Your optimism is something I don’t see a lot of on this board lately.  I went into the first half thread late in the first half and saw a lot of dark, un optimistic posting. 

I mean... not all that unwarranted. This team is underachieving in a lot of areas. But they do find a way I guess. Just not sure that's going to work against the Bengals or chiefs. 

16 hours ago, Nephilim17 said:

OP, good call! You suffered through some ridicule but you were right. Well done!!! 🍻

I know… i was sure like hell when i stated this… i felt it… i love them… Bills are my weakness… can’t stand without them, sport talking… 

Believe me, you can’t imagine how much i love the Buffalo Bills… soon or later i’ll come there again… it’s a promise ! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

I know… i was sure like hell when i stated this… i felt it… i love them… Bills are my weakness… can’t stand without them, sport talking… 

Believe me, you can’t imagine how much i love the Buffalo Bills… soon or later i’ll come there again… it’s a promise ! 

Love the optimism, love the fact you put it out there for all to see, and criticize, and the bottom line is, you nailed it my Italian friend.  Kudos to you amico!  

Here's to our Bills beating the brakes off the Dolphins Sunday afternoon in Orchard Park, and beginning a nice new four game winning streak!

22 hours ago, BucketList said:

To be fair, that’s every game day thread the first time something doesn’t go the Bills way haha all these negative posters come out of nowhere and fill up the thread then disappear when we win by multiple scores haha

im still baffled by that…I think a bunch of people show up that don’t post here on a regular basis 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

After winning the rest of our regular season games following the Minnesota loss, some posters got crow to eat for calling out the OP!

Wow. Some really horrible, Debbie Downer posts in here that you quoted.

Some Bills fans are just not emotionally strong enough to handle the inevitable ups and downs of a season.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.