Mark my words

Italian Bills

46 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

marked

If we stop beating ourselves we'll win every week. About a dozen things could have been done differently and we win; the two worst for me are of course the fumble on our goalline and Lewis trying to intercept the ball on 4th and 18.  two football 101 fundamentl plays.  Knock the fkn ball down.

If, If, If - if the queen had cajones, she'd be the king.....The whole point with the Bills for 62 years is that its always something.....I can't fathom that they'll win out.  I just hope they win the division.

3 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

We’ll finish the season winning all the games left. 

We’ll have a 14-3 record but i’m not sure it’ll be enough to be the n.1 seed. 

Mark my words. 

There is no way KC wins outs. So if Buffalo does, they will be the number one seed.

Can’t see it happening.  They *should* beat Cleve and Det but let’s face it, stranger things have happened.

That 3 game stretch of NE, NYJ, Mia is a lock for 1 loss.  I really think those teams have a recipe to beat us now. The final 3 game stretch looks like an L at Cincinnati.  So i figured 11-6 or if thing continue to spiral and more injuries occur could

be 10-7. 

4 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Mark my words. 

This is a bold prediction and thread.  You have the chance to cement your status as a TBD Legend.  I wish you luck and hope you are correct.

Mark my words. 

What about today’s performance lends  itself to this remark.   The defense has holes.  Allen has mental breakdowns.  The running game is hit or miss at best.  Allen is an injury waiting to happen with his bulldozer running.  

The Bills will run the table?  Ok, let’s keep this thread around and call your bluff.

Mark my words. 

Mark my words. Bills have 3 maybe 4 losses still to go this year. 

Seriously. Are you watching the same games I’m watching?

Josh is a dud for the last 3 weeks 

Defense is trash 

Frazier is trash

McD is terrible

Dorsey even worse

no on can stay healthy 

can’t execute 

can’t run

Bills are one of the worst teams in the red zone 

Von Miller is a ghost

need I go on?

Edited by BIGFOOTspaceman

One team not being mentioned enough....Baltimore.

They have a SB contending coach. They have an elite QB.

Alot of people in the league are sleeping on them. 

I wouldn't be stunned if they somehow got the 1 seed. That schedule they have left is ridiculously easy.

So now we have to worry about 4 teams: Jets, Dolphins, Ravens, and Chiefs. 

As for us winning out, I am not seeing it. We will be favored in each. But this coaching staff doesn't inspire confidence in this fan.

McD isn't in the tier of coaches with Harbaugh & Reid. 

6 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Thank you for not being a hothead.

We need to R-E-L-A-X!

This loss will go down as one of the most painful in Bills history and we have had some special ones over the years.

A good way to put this past us is by starting next Sunday against the Browns and beating them by 30.

• Agree 1

I'll go along with this if two things happen:

1. Dorsey gets his Miami head out of his arse and learns to predict what the other D will do after halftime

2. We get some guys back healthy on defense. It's a hot mess in the backfield right now. 

22 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Not outside the realm of possibilities. I mean look at how many mind numbing plays and turnovers it's taken to give us 3 losses that all came down to the final possession by a total of 8 points.

Exactly! So many are acting like the sky is falling, but we’ve been right there in everyone of our loses, and if simply cleaning up our mistakes is enough to win any/all of those games. To be quite honest, I’m feeling way better about the team this year vs last year. Not to mention, every season Allen has got better down the stretch, there is no reason to think he won’t do the same this year. 

Adversity builds character, we want a Super Bowl win, if losing some close games is the cost of building the character our team needs to win it all, then that’s what it takes. Either, my confidence isn’t shaken at all. This team, this season, has shown they can hang with anyone, and can beat anyone when playing mistake free. The Bills literally control their own destiny, and have the tools win it all. 

if we beat crappy teams and have a disappointing playoff exit,  someone or all the coaching staff needs to go. Wasting Allen years here.  

16 hours ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

One team not being mentioned enough....Baltimore.

They have a SB contending coach. They have an elite QB.

Alot of people in the league are sleeping on them. 

I wouldn't be stunned if they somehow got the 1 seed. That schedule they have left is ridiculously easy.

So now we have to worry about 4 teams: Jets, Dolphins, Ravens, and Chiefs. 

As for us winning out, I am not seeing it. We will be favored in each. But this coaching staff doesn't inspire confidence in this fan.

McD isn't in the tier of coaches with Harbaugh & Reid. 

He is not in the league of Seattle’s coach either.  He is mediocre as a coach. The Marvin Lewis type.  We are trending to being the Marino dolphins if we don’t fix something.  Either McD and staff figure it out or time to try something new.  

7 minutes ago, Tanoros said:

Exactly! So many are acting like the sky is falling, but we’ve been right there in everyone of our loses, and if simply cleaning up our mistakes is enough to win any/all of those games. To be quite honest, I’m feeling way better about the team this year vs last year. Not to mention, every season Allen has got better down the stretch, there is no reason to think he won’t do the same this year. 

Adversity builds character, we want a Super Bowl win, if losing some close games is the cost of building the character our team needs to win it all, then that’s what it takes. Either, my confidence isn’t shaken at all. This team, this season, has shown they can hang with anyone, and can beat anyone when playing mistake free. The Bills literally control their own destiny, and have the tools win it all. 

we have had adversity.  We lost each time.  In the past 2 seasons we are LAST in the NFL in close games.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.