Josh Allen leads NFL in interceptions

RoscoeParrish

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

And he is our entire offense. I will not blame him for this loss. 

I love allen but fumbling a snap in the endzone is peterman level bad....not to mention the 2 picks in the redzone. What more does this kid have to do wrong to have you accept that hes capable of blowing a game? It's almost all on him today (frazier, D, injuries, play calling close runner ups).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, mrags said:

His decision making since halftime of the packers game has been pretty terrible to say the least. I still think he was concussed. He actually looked good today though until those picks. 

I don’t know what happened at halftime of that game, but I wish I could go back in time and upset the time continuum so that things don’t play out the same. This hasn’t been the same Bills team ever since leading the Pack 24-7 at the half.

8 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

This morning on NFL Gameday, Bruschi insisted - with 100% confidence resulting in pushback from his colleagues - that the Vikings would win on an end of game interception by Allen.  He was absolutely certain of it.

Could be a Patriots homer stirring the pot, or could be that the league is catching up to Allen and baiting him into losing his patience.

The good thing is it's all in Allen's control. He could simply make the easy play and become unstoppable again.

9 minutes ago, henry jones said:

I have the perfect cure to his red zone problem of late… Run the friggen ball!!!  It’s pretty tough to find throwing lanes with 7 or 8 guys covering in the end zone.  Maybe if they would run once in awhile it might open things up.  

They want invest in the oline to run the ball, or give cook a chance idk but your right they just want do it or they can’t. But think what this offense could look like if the Bills could run it. If you had to bring the safeties in the box to help with the run. Our offense would be unstoppable. Instead they drop everyone and come after Allen. Same game plan every week. 

2 hours ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

This thread is far from factual.  The only fact is the first post.

here are some more facts:

He's on pace for 5300 yards passing (3rd in league), 37 TD passes (2nd in league), 899 yards rushing (24th in league and this includes RBs) and 7.5 rushing TDs - yeah he's horrible.  If you don't do the math thing, that's 6,200 total yards (which would shatter the NFL record held by Drew Brees by 600+ yards) and 45 total td's.  He'll cleanup the INTs, all qb's have tough times - look at some of Mahomes games. 

3 hours ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Our franchise QB leads the league in interceptions.  What is scary is he should have more if you count all the near INTs.  Is Josh, Carson Wentz?  MVP to collapse overnight?  

I think the fame has gotten to him and he is pressing because of it.  Hero ball.  Some can handle it, others can’t.  Sad

Meh! So did Matthew Stafford last year. Things turned out ok for him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LondonBill said:

I'm sorry you've grown up watching a football team that's never lost a game before

I hope Josh wins the Lombardi trophy and puts the pointy end right up you. 

The Bills missed the Playoffs for 17 straight years, and are only even good because of Allen.

Good luck finding another QB remotely as good as him in the Draft. 

• Agree 1

Bills are also tied for second in the NFL in most turnovers with 18 with the Colts. Only New Orleans with 19 has more. 

Too careless with the ball. Philadelphia only has 3 all season. The Bills have multiple games with more turnovers than the Eagles do all year.

14 hours ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Hero ball.

Yep. I'm seeing some of that. Of course, Mahomes had his similar stretch last year, trying to make the big play when defenses were oriented around stopping it. 

I'm not worried. Yet.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Philadelphia only has 3 all season. The Bills have multiple games with more turnovers than the Eagles do all year.

The Eagles low turnover rate = not sustainable. Sometimes it really is just luck.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.