Josh Allen leads NFL in interceptions

RoscoeParrish

3 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

There are now 7 playoff spots.  If the Bills don't make it, McDermott should be fired.

It would be inconceivable for Buffalo to miss the playoffs. If that happens, and coupled with the salary cap realities, we may be headed for a bumpier ride than any of us could have imagined.

That being said I like the Bills to come out of this funk. Unfortunately, it may be too late before they squander home field YET AGAIN

43 minutes ago, KHAN said:

I gotta admit I never saw this type of regression happening in year 5. Just have to hope it's just a phase that he comes out of soon. The red zone turnovers are devastating.

Yup.... something major is going on with Josh?

New OC?

Concussion?

Too many commercials?

Too much mvp hype?

Girlfriend?

Regression to heroball?

Whatever it is I hope it gets fixed soon.

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Stafford led the league in INTs last year so LFG SB W

It’s becoming a bad, recurring habit.

Allen is hurting the team and someone in that locker room needs to have the stones to confront him about it.  The last play he had Singletary wide open for a check down.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Allen is hurting the team and someone in that locker room needs to have the stones to confront him about it.  The last play he had Singletary wide open for a check down.  

He also had an easy first down run straight up the middle...might have scored...only one LB there to stop him.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

And he is our entire offense. I will not blame him for this loss. 

How can you not?  Fumble in the end zone after huge, epic goal line stand?  Throwing the game losing pick on 2nd and 10 with 2 mins left in OT?  Sure it's a team game but I think even Allen would agree he is why they lost.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

"Hey Josh. You've got to stop throwing the interceptions"

"But I like it!"

"No, it's got to stop."

"Oh gosh darn it. Okay then"

5 minutes ago, LondonBill said:

"Hey Josh. You've got to stop throwing the interceptions"

"But I like it!"

"No, it's got to stop."

"Oh gosh darn it. Okay then"

Nah. Daboll used to get in his ear quite regularly, which I think helped. We’re not privy to what his relationship is with Dorsey.  We do know the locker room worships him like he can do no wrong. Allen getting angry or saying he “needs to do better” in his pressers isn’t working. Something needs to change. 

Edited by RoscoeParrish

3 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Nah. Daboll used to get in his ear quite regularly, which I think helped. We’re not privy to what his relationship is with Dorsey.  We do know the locker room worships him like he can do no wrong. Allen getting angry or saying he “needs to do better” in his pressers isn’t working. Something needs to change. 

Well I agree with you there for sure. Daboll sorted a lot of his passing game out. Could be that he's starting to unravel a bit without him. 'Reverting to mean' as they say. I hadn't considered that. It could be technical thing.

Edited by LondonBill

Allen has regressed.  Change up the route trees.  Stop with the deep route.  Concentrate on the short and intermediate passing.  Dorsey abandoning the runs is baffling.  The run helps the pass.  Seems Dorsey enamored with Allen and not looking at him critically.  

There have been a lot of bad pics lately but the first one today, was on 4th and 2 while allen had scrambled and was at the sideline.  Obviously he SHOULD force it on that play.  So I don’t blame him for the int.

the second one tho was ugly. And most the others this year too

This morning on NFL Gameday, Bruschi insisted - with 100% confidence resulting in pushback from his colleagues - that the Vikings would win on an end of game interception by Allen.  He was absolutely certain of it.

Could be a Patriots homer stirring the pot, or could be that the league is catching up to Allen and baiting him into losing his patience.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.