Josh Allen leads NFL in interceptions

RoscoeParrish

1 minute ago, LondonBill said:

Some of his runs are careless?

No, that doesn't work.

IF you don't think Josh Allen is an exciting player to watch, then I'm not going to persuade you. But he IS. 

That's not the same as being perfect. Which, of course, most people watching a game on TV demand people are. 

This thread was created to discuss our franchise QB leading the league in interceptions, which is beyond concerning.  I am not sure what you’re even talking about.  Sure, he makes exciting plays.  Happy?

24 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Our franchise QB leads the league in interceptions.  What is scary is he should have more if you count all the near INTs.  Is Josh, Carson Wentz?  MVP to collapse overnight?  

I think the fame has gotten to him and he is pressing because of it.  Hero ball.  Some can handle it, others can’t.  Sad

why don't you go pick another team to root for.  He also leads the league in passing yards and played with an elbow most others probably sit out with. our you one of those that wish we still took Rosen?

• Disagree 1

23 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Our franchise QB leads the league in interceptions.  What is scary is he should have more if you count all the near INTs.  Is Josh, Carson Wentz?  MVP to collapse overnight?  

I think the fame has gotten to him and he is pressing because of it.  Hero ball.  Some can handle it, others can’t.  Sad

He's reverting to some bad habits. Get Jordan Palmer on the phone.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, KHAN said:

I gotta admit I never saw this type of regression happening in year 5. Just have to hope it's just a phase that he comes out of soon. The red zone turnovers are devastating.

did you not watch him mid-season last year? Short memory - he'll be quite fine

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Turbo44 said:

why don't you go pick another team to root for.  He also leads the league in passing yards and played with an elbow most others probably sit out with. our you one of those that wish we still took Rosen?

Just concerned that our franchise QB leads the league in interceptions.  Figured that’d be worthy of a topic.  

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

He's reverting to some bad habits. Get Jordan Palmer on the phone.

and a shrink

11 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He's Brett Favre at this point.  His OC lacks answers when the opposing DC makes adjustments so Josh feels like he has to do everything himself in the second halves of games.  They need a professional adult to coach this offense.

Yep,  that's exactly who he reminds me of,  an early career Brett Favre.  The team expects him to do everything and Allen is putting too much pressure on himself,  forcing things and making mistakes.

I think most of these problems would disappear if they could reliably run the ball. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, RoscoeParrish said:

This thread was created to discuss our franchise QB leading the league in interceptions, which is beyond concerning.  I am not sure what you’re even talking about.  Sure, he makes exciting plays.  Happy?

Yeah he throws interceptions. 

We've seen all of them with our own eyes. We don't need a chart.

Enjoy your thread. Isolating our main man's flaws and fixating on them is what life's all about. 

#teamjosh

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Was never throwing the ball directly to defenders. 

I suspect there's also some miscommunication happening between Allen and some of the receivers and that sometimes they're not where he expects them to be.  Whether that's on them or Allen,  I couldn't say. 

2 minutes ago, LondonBill said:

Yeah he throws interceptions. 

We've seen all of them with our own eyes. We don't need a chart.

Enjoy your thread. Isolating our main man's flaws and fixating on them is what life's all about. 

#teamjosh

My bad. I’ll only talk about our franchise QBs positives moving forward and blame Dorsey or the refs.

36 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Since the bye - 3 games , 6 int , 1 fumble . **4 Red Zone interceptions**

You won't win much with RZ turnovers 

Hard to pin those numbers on anyone but the QB

I think it's something psychological 

He's got more sponsors, national Commercials.  MVP favorite.  SB favorite.  

I think it's starting to get in his head he has to be Superman.  He had multiple check downs available that ended up losing or not gaining yards. Or a turnover 

Idk but this is a concerning trend 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.