Josh Allen leads NFL in interceptions

RoscoeParrish

Just now, RoscoeParrish said:

I hope we win it all too, but to claim “excitement” as a positive of his recent play is moronic. 

No. He's exciting. He was exciting today. Some of his runs. Some of his improv stuff. He's an exciting player. Exciting players also make msitakes. 

If you are going to have an enigmatic player this is part of package I'm afraid. 

Let a little fun into your life

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, LondonBill said:

No. He's exciting. He was exciting today. Some of his runs. Some of his improv stuff. He's an exciting player. Exciting players also make msitakes. 

If you are going to have an enigmatic player this is part of package I'm afraid. 

Yes, I'm sure we'll hold a parade when we fail to make the post season because his 'exciting' play leads to boneheaded losses.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DrBob806 said:

Well that stat indeed sucks, but be careful.The Browns sent Mayfield packing for a variety of reasons, one being interceptions. Look at that mess now.

And most of it has nothing to do with Brissett. Plus,  it's been 9 games with a backup.  

Clevelands defense is the main issue right now.  Talent,  but bad communication. 

This is not a good statistic, but we just have to hope Josh gets it back under control and this goes away.

What choice do we have?  He can get it back under control.

And if he doesn't, we won't have the season we all hoped for.

And then you focus on next year.  

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

And he is our entire offense. I will not blame him for this loss. 

I've always been a huge Josh guy.  Blamed lack of weapons in 18 and 19.   Came to his defense when he's made dumb mistakes in the past.  But if this week and last week aren't on him, who are they on?  He's been a shell of himself since the bye week.

1 minute ago, Flucod said:

Look at the remaining schedule and then other teams schedule an show me how? You think we are winning out?

Cleveland 3-6

Detroit 3-6

Jets at home (we lost by 3 away)

Dolphins (we lost by 2 away)

Chicago 3-7

2x Patriots (say we win one at home)

Bengals 5-4

If we lose the playoffs to these teams when we already beat the Chiefs, Ravens, and Titans then I would be surprised

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

I've always been a huge Josh guy.  Blamed lack of weapons in 18 and 19.   Came to his defense when he's made dumb mistakes in the past.  But if this week and last week aren't on him, who are they on?  He's been a shell of himself since the bye week.

I would blame Cam Lewis and the defense more than Josh. Really, I blame Dorsey and the coaching for refusing to use the talent they have in guys like Cook and Hynes to take the weight off Allen's shoulders. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LondonBill said:

I think you’re confusing the word exciting for careless 

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

This is not a good statistic, but we just have to hope Josh gets it back under control and this goes away.

What choice do we have?  He can get it back under control.

And if he doesn't, we won't have the season we all hoped for.

And then you focus on next year.  

I'm pretty certain Josh will find his footing again, and despite my sarcastic reply, he is a talent and exciting player. But if he fails to do so (long way to go) we'll have some difficult questions to answer come the off season.

Just now, RoscoeParrish said:

I think you’re confusing the word exciting for careless 

Some of his runs are careless?

No, that doesn't work.

IF you don't think Josh Allen is an exciting player to watch, then I'm not going to persuade you. But he IS. 

That's not the same as being perfect. Which, of course, most people watching a game on TV demand people are. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I would blame Cam Lewis and the defense more than Josh. Really, I blame Dorsey and the coaching for refusing to use the talent they have in guys like Cook and Hynes to take the weight off Allen's shoulders. 

Fair enough but Jefferson is one of the best guys going, he gets his every week.   I agree with you on Dorset.   That said, the game was all but over when Josh threw it to the wrong team in the end zone and then gifted them the game on the fumble.  He is a turnover machine this year and we are seeing the worst of it right now.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.