Josh Allen leads NFL in interceptions

RoscoeParrish

Our franchise QB leads the league in interceptions.  What is scary is he should have more if you count all the near INTs.  Is Josh, Carson Wentz?  MVP to collapse overnight?  

I think the fame has gotten to him and he is pressing because of it.  Hero ball.  Some can handle it, others can’t.  Sad

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 5

Just now, RoscoeParrish said:

Our franchise QB leads the league in interceptions.  What is scary is he should have more if you count all the near INTs.  Is Josh, Carson Wentz?  MVP to collapse overnight?  

I think the fame has gotten to him and he is pressing because of it.  Hero ball.  Some can handle it, others can’t.  Sad

He's a league leader

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I think he is pressing too much in the second half of games because the offense isn't scoring points. If I am not mistaken all of the INTs the last 3 games have been in the 2nd half correct?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I think he is pressing too much in the second half of games because the offense isn't scoring points. If I am not mistaken all of the INTs the last 3 games have been in the 2nd half correct?

Nah he threw a pic on like the 3rd play of the game last week

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.