I hope Tre'Davious White is resting comfortably on his pile of money....

Milanos Milano

26 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Allen and Poyer do it all the time.  People played their guts out for this team and broken ribs. Allen is a multimillion dollar athlete, do you think he cares if he rips his elbow apart? Clearly not, he’s king dawg while White is a Chihuahua. 

There's a difference between playing hurt and playing injured.

I thought just maybe when the game was on the line they might have used him sparingly which could have helped on a few plays but they must think he is not ready to go yet but i'll bet he may be thinking the same that maybe he could have made a small difference especially seeing as Benford got burnt a couple times late .

It only takes a couple of plays to change the course of a game ... 

2 hours ago, BillyBilliams said:

Coach literally said White doesn't feel like he's ready.  I mean if he isn't ready now, when will he be?  He's only been practicing for 3 weeks now....

it’s okay; he’ll be back just in time to see us piss away the division title and a home playoff game.

17 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Take your time Tre, not like we needed you today.  I would've taken 10-12 snaps. Sure glad we traded for Marlowe.

yep no biggie at all!!!  Get em next week, amirite???????.  Can’t wait to see which weakness the Browns decide to exploit 

Edited by RiotAct
Spelling

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Yeah...White has worked his ass off just to sit out because he doesn't want to play. 

Obvious who has never played sports in their life. Nobody who ever did would write something like that. Only someone who doesn't have a competitive bone in their body would think that was a possible mindset for a player who made it to the NFL.

Do you feel better now?

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

yeah how dare someone call out a healthy guy not playing when we could have used some competence in the secondary this afternoon!!!

Poyer drove 14 hours to play KC, White is coming up on 12 months since the injury. An injury that is typically 6-9 months to recover from. Its obvious he didn't take the rehab seriously. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Yeah...White has worked his ass off just to sit out because he doesn't want to play. 

Obvious who has never played sports in their life. Nobody who ever did would write something like that. Only someone who doesn't have a competitive bone in their body would think that was a possible mindset for a player who made it to the NFL.

Are you trying to say all guys that make the NFL play hard and want to play? There are dozens of examples of guys that get paid and then simply disappear.  

Albert Haynesworth and Marcell Dareus come to mind along with Daryll Williams more recently 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I posted earlier how long it would be until the fan base started to turn on White. Its starting to happen now. 

Allen is playing with a bad elbow and White is not out there. 

If it really is the coaches keeping him out then shame on them.

It was going to happen. 

The team is decimated by injury.  

Just got lit up by a passing offense.  

Godwin has been back, now rumors that OBJ is ready to go. 

Im not saying I think anything nefarious is going on, or that White is milking it… it’s just frustrating to see this drag on as L’s now start racking up.  

• Like (+1) 1