I hope Tre'Davious White is resting comfortably on his pile of money....

Milanos Milano

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

For the hype he gets, he's overrated. All the goalie academy crap means nothing when he refuses to go out there with his team. 

He was great from rookie season onward, how is he overrated? Was runner up for DROY, became an All Pro, was consistently mentioned as a top 3 CB...

Compared to Elam & Benford, he looks like a HOFer.

Problem is we're missing all of our defensive All Pros now. No Poyer, no Hyde, no White... all secondary players. It's not a surprise why the defense is struggling at times, but the same can't be said for the offense. 

Edited by BigDingus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:

No reason to not play this game. We need him. Maybe he really did have a setback. Allen plays hurt and White isn’t even technically hurt, just “rehabbing” . 

Should have traded him at the deadline if they could garner a haul...big if though.

• Vomit 1

We’re all mad. The injuries are hurting us on defense, this game came down to a handful of plays, that we didn’t make, but let’s direct our emotions to the right places. This game was a dagger stuck in our gut and twisted, but it’s not on the guy that’s been out for a year.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Yeah, I'm calling you an idiot and a child. It's two insults back to back. That's exactly what I'm going for.

I'm sure if I'd say what I want to say, I'd be the one getting the ban.  Not really worried about you.  You're nothing to me.

1 minute ago, Codyny13 said:

We’re all mad. The injuries are hurting us on defense, this game came down to a handful of plays, that we didn’t make, but let’s direct our emotions to the right places. This game was a dagger stuck in our gut and twisted, but it’s not on the guy that’s been out for a year.

What do you mean?  Poyer plays the game with a fractured rib.  Couldn't even fly.  Allen has an injured throwing elbow, plays the game.  Edmunds has a groin injury, plays the game (he does hurt the groin again, but at least he played).  White is active, not on the injury report, doesn't play the game, and the team is torched in the pass AGAIN.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

I'm sure if I'd say what I want to say, I'd be the one getting the ban.  Not really worried about you.  You're nothing to me.

What do you mean?  Poyer plays the game with a fractured rib.  Couldn't even fly.  Allen has an injured throwing elbow, plays the game.  Edmunds has a groin injury, plays the game (he does hurt the groin again, but at least he played).  White is active, not on the injury report, doesn't play the game, and the team is torched in the pass AGAIN.

So this game was lost by a player who didn’t play? That’s what you’re saying?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BillyBilliams said:

You apparently are, since you're responding and apparently you also feel like the mods are out to get you? Okay.

Let's be real here, you're overly emotional after a game. It's just a game. No need to bash a player who's battling back after injury. Tre White was not the problem today. It sounds like you have an inferiority complex when you try to convey to everyone how much better you are for going back to work after injury.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

He was great from rookie season onward, how is he overrated? Was runner up for DROY, became an All Pro, was consistently mentioned as a top 3 CB...

Compared to Elam & Benford, he looks like a HOFer.

Started out great, but it didn't seem like he was quite at that level last year before the injury.

Just now, Codyny13 said:

So this game was lost by a player who didn’t play? That’s what you’re saying?

No, I'm not.  What I'm saying is it's ridiculous that our team is up against the cap, and the highest cap hit on our team this season hasn't played this year, despite being medically ready to play, is active, and not on the injury report.  

Just now, LeGOATski said:

You apparently are, since you're responding and apparently you also feel like the mods are out to get you? Okay.

Let's be real here, you're overly emotional after a game. It's just a game. No need to bash a player who's battling back after injury. Tre White was not the problem today. It sounds like you have an inferiority complex when you try to convey to everyone how much better you are for going back to work after injury.

He's not battling back from injury.  He's on the active roster and not on the injury report.  He's medically healthy to return...he doesn't want to return.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

Must be nice to be medically cleared to play but you get to decide when you want to play.  I wish in my job I could be medically cleared and not have to perform in my physically demanding job.  

You really stirred a nest of boobies with this comment hahahaha.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BillyBilliams said:

No, I'm not.  What I'm saying is it's ridiculous that our team is up against the cap, and the highest cap hit on our team this season hasn't played this year, despite being medically ready to play, is active, and not on the injury report.  

Players that come off PUP do not get a medical designation on the i jury report . The medical staff along w the player and coaching staff determine if the player is ready. They’ve determined he hasn’t been ready. There’s no question that a healthy cb1 helps this team…but there’s also a 100 things that change this game, incoming QB1 being able to take a snap. That didn’t happen.

2 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

He's not battling back from injury.  He's on the active roster and not on the injury report.  He's medically healthy to return...he doesn't want to return.

Yeah, because history shows that Tre White is just not really that into football.

Sounds like you just need to get a grip.

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

1 minute ago, Freak-O said:

Since when is medically cleared to play the same as in game shape? I would be medically cleared to play, but I’m nowhere near game shape. Stupid thread. 

Since Billy ***** Billiams decided, okay?!?!

The real man doing the real work.

He drives a Dodge Stratus!

Will Ferrell Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Yeah...White has worked his ass off just to sit out because he doesn't want to play. 

Obvious who has never played sports in their life. Nobody who ever did would write something like that. Only someone who doesn't have a competitive bone in their body would think that was a possible mindset for a player who made it to the NFL.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

Coach literally said White doesn't feel like he's ready.

There is ready and there's 100%.  Is it not within the realm of possibility that he knew he would have to be 100% against Jefferson and Thielen et al, and he's not?

That said, at this point in the season, not many players are 100%. Including our quarterback, who played today, as well as some other players who are dinged up.  That's a fact.  No need to drag someone for wondering why Tre has to be 100% before he plays.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Big picture. 

While things look bad. What important is that we get healthy and finish the season strong.

We might not get a bye, we might not win the division. Sure...whatever. Get in the playoffs, get healthy and be hot when you get there,