I hope Tre'Davious White is resting comfortably on his pile of money....

Milanos Milano

8 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This is literally one of the worst posts I’ve read all year.  

“We spend money, so we’re allowed to be selfish immature babies and put aside the safety and health of our best players”.  

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Deadstroke said:

We need to get Tre and Poyer back ASAP.  Maybe some here haven't noticed but our pass defense is FAILING. 

Isn't there a reasonable chance that Tre may perform better in a game than in practice?

The pass rush has also been failing lately too.  They go hand in hand for the most part.  Cousins average time to throw was 2.91 seconds.  That’s a lot 

Edited by GolfandBills

The title of the thread not withstanding it is perfectly appropriate to be confused by a fully cleared player, particularly a super star in a position of need, to simply not play. There is something going on. They didn't have to pull him off IR when they did. Something isn't right and it's normal for the fanbase to be concerned. 

7 minutes ago, blitzboy54 said:

The title of the thread not withstanding it is perfectly appropriate to be confused by a fully cleared player, particularly a super star in a position of need, to simply not play. There is something going on. They didn't have to pull him off IR when they did. Something isn't right and it's normal for the fanbase to be concerned. 

The Bills hopes/expected he would be ready to go down the stretch. If they wanted this opportunity, they had to activate him, ready now or not. 

With that said, I fear what McDermott said earlier this week, about him not being ready yet, is telling. With both Hyde and Poyer not available, White is truly missed. Get well Tre !!!!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

At no time during White's offseason recovery was it even speculated that he might not return until December(12 months).

ACL injuries have been 7-9 month recoveries for some time now.    

Rod Woodson once tore his in training camp and played in the Super Bowl.   And that was pushing 30 years ago.......a time when, for example,  an achilles injury was a career ender.    

Yes,  White is well behind reasonable expectation to return to the field.    I'm not anywhere near to the level of giving a f*ck about it as the OP............as I told you idiots last season when White got injured the Bills season was, in fact, NOT OVER.    They can win a SB without Tre White.    But it would help to get him back and as a $15M aav player he is tying up a lot of cap room so his absence is costly.

Like all of our first round picks on the roster are banged up or have missed time

White - 0 games

Allen - Injured Elbow

Edmunds - Injured... everything it seems and has missed starts and time.  

Oliver - Missed time

Rousseau - Just missed a game

Elam - Just missed a game and has been banged up.