I hope Tre'Davious White is resting comfortably on his pile of money....

Milanos Milano

20 minutes ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Posts like these make me ashamed to be a Bills fan. Honestly, what kind of sick person posts something like this? Millionaires or not, these athletes risk severe brain/body trauma every time they step on the field. People like you are what’s wrong w/ society. Tre White is an amazing player & person. We are blessed to have him on this team. We are cursed to have “fans” like you. 

Being a Bills fan is about being passionate.   It cuts both ways.  That's why the fanbase was tabbed Bills "Mafia" not Bills "family".   It's a billion dollar business that's all about performance.....many of us put many thousands of dollars directly into the pockets of ownership annually...........it's not just like your kids junior high team.    If you are ashamed of people caring why a player is months behind his anticpated return date then maybe find a "nice", no-cost activity to invest yourself into.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Being a Bills fan is about being passionate.   It cuts both ways.  That's why the fanbase was tabbed Bills "Mafia" not Bills "family".   It's a billion dollar business that's all about performance.....many of us put many thousands of dollars directly into the pockets of ownership annually...........it's not just like your kids junior high team.    If you are ashamed of people caring why a player is months behind his anticpated return date then maybe find a "nice", no-cost activity to invest yourself into.

Months behind?  Hasn’t even been a year since his surgery for a 12month injury lol

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

This is literally one of the worst posts I’ve read all year.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

There was no stated return date from the team.   Conjecture and comparison doesn’t create a fact.  He’ll be back when the team deems him ready.  Why would anyone want him back if he wasn’t?  The same mofo’s whining about him not being active would be wanting him cut if he didn’t play well.

Edited by purple haze
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 11/13/2022 at 5:04 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

Allen playing with a sprain out there busting his chops when we need White. You hate to see it. 

And playing hurt may have something to do with Josh not playing very well.  Sometimes it isn't the best thing to play if your hurt.

18 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Not trying to dog Tre with this, but it’s now reported on ESPN that Chase Young is set to be activated this weekend. He was injured on Nov. 14, 2021 with a similar injury. I know every player/position/injury is different, but it’s at least a little perplexing that he’s not ready yet (per McD and his incessant secrecy) considering there (reportedly) hasn’t been a set back and guys with a similar injury around the same time (or earlier) are back. Absolutely need him back for the upcoming division games, but hoping we see Tre worked back in a bit this weekend (though Snowmageddon 2022 may impact that). 

Thanks for update but a little research shows Young had his surgery on 11/22/2021 after being injured on 11/14.  

Tre was hurt on Thanksgiving Day but his surgery date was 12/16/2021 so he has had one less month to recover than Chase Young.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Thanks for update but a little research shows Young had his surgery on 11/22/2021 after being injured on 11/14.  

Tre was hurt on Thanksgiving Day but his surgery date was 12/16/2021 so he has had one less month to recover than Chase Young.  

Thanks for the snarky reply. Chris Godwin was hurt Dec. 19 and had surgery Jan. 3 (ACL and MCL). By your logic he should still be a few months away from returning, but he’s been back a while now. I swear people only read/see what they want to when reading posts. I’m not attacking Tre, so come down in off that ledge. I already acknowledged in my post that Chase Young’s injury happened first AND that every injury/player/position is different. Chase Young’s injury was also reportedly more severe than Tre’s.

My only point was that I find it odd he’s not back yet. On the 53, no red non contact jersey, and no injury designation. Seems to be practicing in full.  We never get much detail from McD, so I just find the whole thing strange.  

Edited by TheProcess
  • Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, uticaclub said:

He used a switch and did you not get your ass beat by a belt?

I can personally attest to the anatomical fact that the ass is is not the same as testicles.

A fair percentage of the members here have received an ass beating.  I hope none of us have had our testicles beaten.

31 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Thanks for the snarky reply. Chris Godwin was hurt Dec. 19 and had surgery Jan. 3 (ACL and MCL). By your logic he should still be a few months away from returning, but he’s been back a while now. I swear people only read/see what they want to when reading posts. I’m not attacking Tre, so come down in off that ledge. I already acknowledged in my post that Chase Young’s injury happened first AND that every injury/player/position is different. Chase Young’s injury was also reportedly more severe than Tre’s.

My only point was that I find it odd he’s not back yet. On the 53, no red non contact jersey, and no injury designation. Seems to be practicing in full.  We never get much detail from McD, so I just find the whole thing strange.  

Sorry here as snarkiness unintended on my part.  Not up on a ledge intentionally either.  My wife calls me Joe Friday as I am often too direct.  

I too was amazed how fast Godwin came back.  He then tweaked his hammy in 1st game back which forced him to leave early and then he missed the next 2 games.  The takeaway here is that there is recovery from injury and game ready levels in any rehabilitation.   Much of it is mental. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

I second for putting him on IR, the rest of the year.  He will not be anywhere near 100% if he comes back.  

Strait up, if he doesn't want to play, why waste a roster spot on him?  Then in the offseason they can reassess the big picture at CB.  They have some hard decisions around the salary cap coming up.

50 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Sorry here as snarkiness unintended on my part.  Not up on a ledge intentionally either.  My wife calls me Joe Friday as I am often too direct.  

I too was amazed how fast Godwin came back.  He then tweaked his hammy in 1st game back which forced him to leave early and then he missed the next 2 games.  The takeaway here is that there is recovery from injury and game ready levels in any rehabilitation.   Much of it is mental. 

My apologies for misinterpreting your comment! All good on my end. I’m certainly not here trying to attack anyone.

I completely agree that most of it has to be mental at this point. Which is ok. If he’s not ready, he’s not ready. You bring up a good point on the soft tissue injuries. Game shape is just different. We saw it here with Xavier Rhodes coming in and injuring his hammy right away. Thankfully, it hasn’t really been corner killing us. Even with the injuries, the two rookies and Dane have been solid. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Awwufelloff said:

Godwin came back to full health with same injury and was injured later on then White was.

And then got injured week one. Whether that hamstring injury was related to compensating for the knee injury is debatable, but those types of soft tissue injuries happen a fair amount when guys rush back from injury.