I hope Tre'Davious White is resting comfortably on his pile of money....

Milanos Milano

11 hours ago, billybob71 said:

I know Benford gave up some contested catches to Jefferson and had a missed tackle on that long run but I thought for a rookie in a tough spot, he battled hard was in good position most of the time, encouraged by his play.

Frazier and McDermott left Jackson and Benford on an island all game long.

The 4th-18 was 13 seconds all over again.

EVERYONE watching that game knew where that ball was going to go.

Any double team? Nope. 

4 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

The hate is deep with this thread. 

We just want to win.

That angst is building up. 

23 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

I’m not questioning Whites toughness, or willingness to play. I am questioning what’s going on it’s been just about a year since he got hurt, and I’m starting to get concerned that he’s not playing yet as I’m seeing several others return to play quicker than White. 

One day at a time Count, one hour at a time. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

EVERYONE watching that game knew where that ball was going to go.

Any double team? Nope. 

We just want to win.

That angst is building up. 

One day at a time Count, one hour at a time. 

Minute by minute

• Haha (+1) 1

I did something to one of the ligaments in my knee (not a sports injury) back about 15 years ago. Of course I am out of shape, a senior citizen and never got it operated on. Still have problems with it every so often. Why are people complaining about Tre?

34 minutes ago, Wacka said:

I did something to one of the ligaments in my knee (not a sports injury) back about 15 years ago. Of course I am out of shape, a senior citizen and never got it operated on. Still have problems with it every so often. Why are people complaining about Tre?

I don't follow why you wrote sentences 1-3.  What does your incident have to do with Tre? 

Your fourth sentence is a good question.  

I am surprised at the number of people calling into question Tre's "toughness" or desire to play, etc.

I think the whole thing is ridiculous.  I do wonder what the hold up is, though.  I hope his medical/rehab care has not been sub-par.

• Dislike 1

On 11/13/2022 at 5:00 PM, LABILLBACKER said:

White will be activated next September. 

All kidding aside I’m beginning to wonder if we  see him at all this year the way things are looking

On 11/13/2022 at 5:02 PM, krf139 said:

God forbid Sal C or another one of the soft Buffalo media ask this question 

Where’s drama queen Wawrow when you need him???

• Agree 1

On 11/13/2022 at 2:07 PM, BillyBilliams said:

Coach literally said White doesn't feel like he's ready.  I mean if he isn't ready now, when will he be?  He's only been practicing for 3 weeks now....

Players on injured reserve can’t practice so maybe it was thought he was ready but once he started practicing he found he wasn’t.  

7 hours ago, Wacka said:

I did so and healing were not a sophismething to one of the ligaments in my knee (not a sports injury) back about 15 years ago. Of course I am out of shape, a senior citizen and never got it operated on. Still have problems with it every so often. Why are people complaining about Tre?

I'm saying that knees are not like mending a broken arm or leg. They take a long time to heal. Years ago, when the surgery and recovery was not as sophisticated, such and injury would take years off a career. See Gale Sayers.

What about Tre White's career so far would lead anyone to question his desire to play?  He is one of the highest energy players that I have ever seen.  To insinuate that he is just choosing to sit out is boggling to me.  From what I have read so far, he has been working incredibly hard to try and recoup and get back into football shape. 

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, there is a chance that the people who are in the building with him, working with him everyday might know a little bit more about his current readiness than us here on these boards?  Do you think that maybe there are legitimate reasons why he was activated when he was, that affect not only him but also the rest of the roster moving forward to the end of this season and into the playoffs?  

Just my 2cents

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, gtw3 said:

What about Tre White's career so far would lead anyone to question his desire to play?  He is one of the highest energy players that I have ever seen.  To insinuate that he is just choosing to sit out is boggling to me.  From what I have read so far, he has been working incredibly hard to try and recoup and get back into football shape. 

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, there is a chance that the people who are in the building with him, working with him everyday might know a little bit more about his current readiness than us here on these boards?  Do you think that maybe there are legitimate reasons why he was activated when he was, that affect not only him but also the rest of the roster moving forward to the end of this season and into the playoffs?  

Just my 2cents

A healthy White is surely needed at this point...... Any one remember Bruce Smith's 91 season? That one was a frustrating recovery process that took him most if not the whole year. Never played in 91 like he was capable ...

7 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I don't follow why you wrote sentences 1-3.  What does your incident have to do with Tre? 

Your fourth sentence is a good question.  

I am surprised at the number of people calling into question Tre's "toughness" or desire to play, etc.

I think the whole thing is ridiculous.  I do wonder what the hold up is, though.  I hope his medical/rehab care has not been sub-par.

His incident is another example in a line of many that people heal at different rates. You don't have to be a pro athlete to give your experience. Never understood why people get so butt hurt when people provide personal experiences. 

Everyone is flipping out saying player x came back in this amount of time so why isn't Tre back. Well he's not ready not everyone heals the same.  

Everyone wants OBJ this year well in oct 2020 he tore his ACL and tried to come back too early playing 14 games and was bad the first half of the year(yes some of that could be playing for browns, but he clearly wasn't himself early on)

11 hours ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

I told my stepdad at beginning of game they're gonna just throw to Jefferson all game and we won't double him and it'll kill us. He said no McDermott won't let that happen...

Not trying to dog Tre with this, but it’s now reported on ESPN that Chase Young is set to be activated this weekend. He was injured on Nov. 14, 2021 with a similar injury. I know every player/position/injury is different, but it’s at least a little perplexing that he’s not ready yet (per McD and his incessant secrecy) considering there (reportedly) hasn’t been a set back and guys with a similar injury around the same time (or earlier) are back. Absolutely need him back for the upcoming division games, but hoping we see Tre worked back in a bit this weekend (though Snowmageddon 2022 may impact that). 

• Like (+1) 1

GMFB discussing us this morning.  Overall pretty positive, basically said we'll figure it out on Offense and just need to get healthy on Defense... but definitely a little bit of a concerned/sarcastic tone when talking about Tre White and when he's coming back. 

I only point that out to say that it's not just people on this board.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Not trying to dog Tre with this, but it’s now reported on ESPN that Chase Young is set to be activated this weekend. He was injured on Nov. 14, 2021 with a similar injury. I know every player/position/injury is different, but it’s at least a little perplexing that he’s not ready yet (per McD and his incessant secrecy) considering there (reportedly) hasn’t been a set back and guys with a similar injury around the same time (or earlier) are back. Absolutely need him back for the upcoming division games, but hoping we see Tre worked back in a bit this weekend (though Snowmageddon 2022 may impact that). 

By this thought process, you at least need to give Tre nine extra days then.  At that point, you are allowed to be perplexed.